Chapter 5

Raynes pov

After today ive decided my clothes dont look as sexy as they should.

Ive know learned since aydens one of the popular people i really need to dress alot hotter and become one of the kool people to.

Hope also thinks this to.

Tonight theres supposed to be this big pool party at sams house,everyones invited-including ayden.i never go to these party things but apprently sams is the best parties to go to.so hope helps me look even sexier than i expected,with a tight short black skirt,and crop top,and these sexy as heels.

I also bring some bikinis to wear underneath....when we bought them we thought of the funniest idea to turn ayden on with me in a bikini.

When we arrived at the party,almost every boy was looking at us,we heard a few whistles here and there,this made me blush.

This was so much fun already.

Almost as soon as we were in the house i caught him staring,i quite like the thought of him looking at me like that,it wasnt that hateful look,it was that dayum gurl! Look.

We made eyecontact,we could have just been staring at each other the whole night untim sam came and wrapped his arms around my waists.

"Showtime"

I giggle,this is gonna be a good night.

Aydens pov.

I hated how everybody was looking at her,she was mine,how dare they look at her like that!

But Oh my god she is gorgeous,i couldnt help but just stare.she was fine!

"If only you diddnt reject her,she will be here with you!"

My wolf reminded me

We made eye contact,those beautiful eyes,i couldnt stop staring into those beautiful eyes,we coukd have just stood there all night,until he had to ruin it.i absolutly hate sam right now!

He slowly wrapps his arms around her waist.

Get your dirty hands of her!!

He wispers something into her ear and they both walk into his room gigling.

I couldnt just stand there! I had to see what they were doing'

Raynes pov

"Hes here"

I wisper to sam,and he reacts quicly

"Babe show me those bikinis you were telling me about this afternoon"

I fake giggle

"Weres the bathroom hehe"

"Why dont you Just get dressed here?"

"Your a dick hahah"

I walk into his bathroom,hearing ayden growling at the door.i ignore it.

I look in the mirror....this better be good enough for ayden.

I stepp out of the bathroom and sam just sits there in awe.

"Dayum girl!! Looking fine tonight!"

He grabs me by the waist and kisses me.after that we walk out to the pool party and join everyone els