Chapter 13

Raynes pov

I wake up to the annoying sound of my phone going off...who the hell rings on a sunday morning! Ugh!!

Ever since i woke up in tht hospital bed,meeting my mate,and that amazing night..ive been staying here with ayden,hes the soon to be alpha,so that makes me the soon to be luna.ive been staying here for about a week.just getting to know my mate and my new pack.

I snatch the phone off the bed side tables,pulling away from aydnes warm,soft hands,that was wrapped around my bare body,i quickly pull the sheet around me and answer the phone.

"RAYNE!!! Ive been trying to get a hold of you for a hole week?!!! Were have you been!!??!?!"

Oh my god hope!! Why diddnt i think on calling her?!

"OH MY GOD HOPE!! Im ok! Ive found my mate! Its ayden!!"

"Haha,what are you talking about? Ive been worried sick ever since you left the party? And ugh! Why are you with that prick,dont you remember..he REJECTED you!"

My heart breaks a little,this cant be true?

Ayden wakes up,his sleepy eyes adjusting to the sunlight and brushing his messy hair back.

"Hope..what are you talking about?i only just found out hes my mate a week ago...?

At hopes name ayden jumps out of bed,throws on some boxers and comes to me,with a shocked expression on his face.

What is going on..

"Rayne,.what is wrong with you? Dont you remember all out plans of making that jerk jelous,duh!! Sam is asking what we were planning next..

Her voice trails off as i dropp the phone.

Memories fush in like a wave, suffocating me.

No no no no it cant be.

"Baby...rayne..please!! Let me exain!!

He pulls me close to him.

But i pull away.

"get away from me!! I scream.

He hurt me.broke my heart because i wasnt good enough for him,he shamed me infront of his friends,he broke me,

He shatterd me to pieces.

But the thing that hurt most,he took advantage of me,diddnt tell me what he did,forgot about it like its all a joke.

"I never meant to hurt you! He comes closer,

I slapp him across the face,run into the bathroom and lock the door behind me.while grabbing some clothes on,he bangs on the door..

"RAYNE!! Let me explain!just open the door! Baby...open the door!

I grabb a bag and throw some clothes into it along with a few other things,open the door,completely ignoring him,i cant believe he did this!

Telling me he loves me,it was all a joke to him!

He grabs my arms pulling me to him.

"Let go of me!!

I scream at him while trying to shake him off.

"Please!! Stay with me! I love you!!l

I kne him in the guts and run,tears alredy running down my pink cheeks.

Im almost at the door,when im stopped by alex.hes one of my close friends..like a brother to me.

"Woah there!

I try to push past him but he grabs my arms,

"Rayne! Whats the mater! He has a shocked,but concerned expression.

"Just please let me go,i try to wipe the tears of my face,but they just come out more and more,like a waterfall.

"Lets go for a run...

The thing with alex,he knows how to cheer me up,but isnt very good at helping someone who is crying.

"No alex,i just want to leave please...

He grabs my bag and throws it over his shoulder.

"Then im coming with you.

Alex is one of the buffest guys out,and strongest in the pack,i couldnt grab that bag out of his hands,even if i had to wrestle him.besides ayden found me and was coming for so i nodd and we quickly run out the door,i diddnt look back,i wasnt going back to him,even if i lose my memory again.