Chapter 14

Raynes pov

After hours of running alex and i shift into human form.

"Rayne...exactly what are we running from?"

He askes through panting breaths.

"Alex just leave it.

"No! I have been running for hours,to make sure you were safe! So im not gonna take no for an answer"

"I diddnt ask you to come with me."

"Rayne..will you stop being so damn stubborn!"

I just looked away,how could i tell him his own alpha had rejected me.a tear fell off my cheek.

"Rayne...im sorry."

He wraps his hands around me and hugs me tightly.

Ha if mr alpha ayden was here...

I took a big breath.

"He rejected me..."

Alex pulls away fast.

"HE WHAT!!!

"Well not today,it was ages ago...before i had my..ah..accident,we were at school,he rejected me,it hurt alex...more tears came out...i tried to make him jelous....then lots of stuff happend,and i lost parts of my memory,he took advantage of that.....and i only remembered today..

Alex...how could he do this to me!"

"Awww babe,he is my alpha so i cant believe im actually saying this...but what an ass! Wanna go out to dinner?"

He had a huge grin on his face.

Gosh hes an egg,i cracked up laughing.

"Your lucky i had cash otherwise you would be paying" he does a cheeky wink and drags me along to dinner.

When we arrived at alexs favourite takeout place i smelled something..and no it wasnt the takout food! But something familiar...

"Ahh rayne..you ok?"

Alex askes through mouth fulls of food.

"No nothing,lets just sit outside...

While alex munched out on food i just sat there quietly,i couldnt get my mind off that smell....

Unknow pov....dun dun dun (mysterious music)

Theres that smell again!! Were can i remember that smell from?!!

Ever since i arrived in this place ive smelled something..something familiar.

"Justin,lets go get something to eat! Im starving!

I pull over to the first takout i find.

"Man this looks like a dump!"

"Gosh its better than nothing ally!"

Allys my older sister,its only been me and her ever since we were little,im 18 shes 24,she hasnt fond her mate which is odd but anyway..its only been me and her ever since arran took over our pack,and killed our parents.

Me amd ally were only young when arran took over,he was my dad bestfriends before my dad took over,he was kind to me and ally,always gave us treats and cared for us when dad was busy. Arran never had a mate,i never knew why,and that i guess is why he became an evil man.after our parents were killed..we stayed a while longer,thinking arran would take us in..we were wrong,he would beat me,then ally would try protect me,which got her beaten worse than me...ally got most of the beatings there...she got the worse. That dirty man did bad things i could never even imagine a man do to a young girl.

But anyways were here now,been rougues for 6 years,and hope to maybe somday..meet our mates..and join a new pack..a better pack..

"Mummy i need to pee!!!

Oh and i forgot..jayden is allys 6year old son....yes ally doesnt have a mate...jaydens father is arran.

Im so proud of ally,shes the strongest person ive even know,to go through all that at such a young age,and having to look after me all her life,and mo schoolinh,having a normal life.shes my idol,i really love my sister for whats shes done for me

Ally went off and took jayden to toilet while i made my way to the takout,man theres that smell again!

Uhhh why is it so familiar!

Its getting stronger and stronger everytime i walk to the takout..intil finally ive found it!!

I look up to find a familiar looking girl sitting with a really buff dude...she had a shocked looking face, then it turned to a warm smile...

"Rayne???

Vote comment follow