Chapter 15

Alexs pov

I dropp the hamburger i was eating..which is unusual for me to do,i eat ALL my food,but for some reason my wolf is getting excited..whats up with that?!

Rayne is still sitting there in deep thought,so it cant be her making my wolf crazy..

And what is that smell!! Its delisious..vannillaa.oraange. Strawberries...mate.

MY MATE IS HERE!! Ive been dieing to have a mate,ive been waiting for 8years to finally meet my mate..

I was to deep in thought of my mate that i diddnt reconise rayne stand up amd hug this dude..who is this dude?!

Raynes pov.

Justin! How could it be?! After all these years?!'

I give him the biggest hug ever,nearly tackiling him down.

"Rayne!!!"

Oh my god i cant believe its him! He still looks the same,dark green eyes,short dark brown hair,and that charming smile he always had.

"Its good to see you again! Weres ally..weres your mum and phil!!"

"Umm allys here...shel be here soon..

His face dropped...what happend during these long years weve been apart?

I turn to find alex,his face ful of confusion..gosh hes a dummy.

"Oh yea haha um alex this is justin...his dads my god father..me an him use to best friends when we were younger...justin this is alex..ahh hes my good friend also..haha"

He shook hands with alex who smiled.he makes friends real easy but for some reason alex wasnt looking at justin..he had full attention on the girl behind him.

"Uncle justin!! Weres our food"

He turns and picks up a little boy about 5 or 6 years old, ay? I never knew he had a son?!!

"Justin..weres the food?!!

"Aww sis look who i found instead!

Ally walks out from behind justin,shes so much older now!

"Oh my god!! Rayne!!" She sqeals and runs to me.but automatically pulls away..looking straight at alex.

Alex is standing up to growling....

"Mate.."

OH.MY.GOD. Alex and ally are mates!!! Oh my god!!

Ally steps back and stands besides justin,holding onto the little boy.

"Son,go with uncle justin..go meet rayne with him..ive got to do something..

"But mumma! Im hungry!"

Alex growls.

Oh shit the kid is allys!? But if shes alexs mate...,who is the father..?

"Rayne its nice to finally meet you again after all these years! Meet my son...alex growls some more before she finishes...my son jayden...we will catch up soon,but if you dont mind i need to talk to ahh..."

"Alex"

Alex growls a little more before he walks into the takout with ally coming in behind.

"Oh my god! There mates!"

"What are mates?" Jayden buts in.

"Oh il tell you about it later egg,meet your aunty rayne..

Jayden shyly looks up.

"Hi im jayden and thats my uncle justin.

Hes so cute!

"Aww your soo cute!

He blushes awww :')

"Here you can have some of my food if your hungry,and at the sight of food jayden stuffed his mouth full.

I laugh,aww what a cutie.

"Its not what it looks like rayne...ally has never had a boyfriend or slept with some guy,shes not with no one...jayden doesnt have a dad.."

"What?!..oh ahh yeah,

Of course shes not tht type of person! She always talked about waiting to find her true mate.

"Soo she adopted?"

"Umm...listen rayne."things were serious now." Our parents are dead now,have been for 6 years..and a lot had happend since then..

And he told me the story about the evil man arran.

"Oh my god! Justin" i gave him the hugest hug ever,how could i not have know this!

"Im so sorry,i would have came for you if my parents have told me! The day you left,dad said that yous were going on holiday?"

"How is your dad..and mum of course"

"Umm yea there good,on like this thing were thy help sick kids in africa,been there for over a year now,i kinda just live alone"

"Still sleep with the light on?"

Oh my god this is so embarrising.

"Your only a year older than me!! Shut up!

"Man we use to be so close rayne...ive missed you.

Justins hands touch mine.

I blush.

Me and justin when we were 11 we use to adore each other..we would always ask our parents to be be mates..but they would always say"only the moom goddes chooses your mate sorry bub"

We would always moan,making up stories that we will run away together..

"Ive missed you to justin"

Vote follow and any ideas you might have with justin and rayne?!! Ooolala