Chapter I : Appearance

I'm Tanaka Natsume and that noisy girl is Minami Yuki. I've known her since my 2nd year of middle school. Her appearance was like an angel's, saving me from the darkness.

When I first transferred there, I was still a quiet and lonely student who knew nothing of love. I had no need for friends, needless to say a 'girlfriend', who I thought were all useless.

She was... different, the totally opposite polar of mine; she was popular, pure and kind. She had many fans, boys and girls were always following her.

At that time, I had no interest in her, for I thought she was just another goody-two-shoes.

Yet... the future is nothing you would expect.

Narrator's POV

Fate, predestined fate, isn't what you get to know everyday. You wait for it..but..

You won't receive a reply if you were to knock on the door of destiny. You are to write your own story, to create one of your own, to become the hero and heroine, not sit and wait!

And so, a new story folds open, telling a love story that will overwrite the blankness there was before they met each other. As the young couples hold out their hands to each other, the pink days will colour the blank pages, brightening up the lonely diary.

-------------

(Note: My story is EXCLUSIVELY, and ONLY on Wattpad. Please do not take it elsewhere. Thank you to anybody who would read this story, and anyone who is kind enough to support! )