Chapter VII : Beyond Friendship

I wonder why just thinking about the fact that Yuki loves Hiyama-san makes my heart pound, in an aggravating way?!

It felt like my heart broke.

Am I getting some kind of disease? I was slightly afraid and annoyed, so after school ended, I walked to my childhood friend's house. I needed to release all my frustration, and I also needed advice from her.

Her name is Sakura, Itou Sakura, daughter of a famous doctor. She's smart, cute and kind. She's like a little sister to me and we've been hanging out since elementary school. Sakura is one year younger than me, and she is my best friend's - Fujikawa Hiromi's lover. However, I am nowhere near them with regards to their craftiness.

Hah.,. Now I realise my social circle is not that simple either. Oh well.. Back to Sakura...

I entered her family's mansion. I've been here so many times already, but I don't seem to be able to get used to this castle-like home of hers. There's even a greenhouse here...

When I got to her room, Sakura was there, together with Hiromi. They're being all mushy-gushy, which, luckily, I'm already used to but, well.;. It's gonna be a longgg talk.

"Hey, stop with the mushy stuff, you're scaring me." I jokingly said to them.

"Hmph! I don't wanna hear it from a guy who has never even get a girlfriend!" Sakura teased back.

"Jealous? Mr Lonely?" Hiromi joined in with her.

"Yes yes, whatever you say, stupid couple. Anyways, I'm here to talk to you." I tried to tell them my problem.

"You? Talk to us? Problem?!" they both exclaimed.

"Recently my heart keeps aching and skipping fast for some reason. Did I get a disease or something, Ms Doctor and Mr Principal?" I asked them.
<Yes, Hiromi's father is the principal of a famous school.>

They chuckled. Loudly. Then whispered to each other. They both said in unison to me,
"You're in LOVE!"

I shook my head and raised my eyebrow at them, confused. Did I just hear 'love'?
They continued chuckling, while I started to rage at their dumbness.

"What's wrong with you? Love?! Don't lump me in with your couple's stuff!" I shouted as I felt myself getting a bit flushed.

"No need to deny, whoever it is, your relationship is beyond friendship." Hiromi told me, proudly.

I fought back,
"What? Yu-She is just a friend! No, just an acquaintance!!"

"Oh oh, so there's a 'her' now? Who's the lucky girl?" Hiromi kept pressing me.

Damnit. Now they've got some teasing material.

Sakura tilted her head and asked curiously,
"Yu-? Yumiko? Yukko? Yuka? Yume? Yuki?.."

My heart froze when she said Yuki. I didn't panic, and stayed composed, but I was also very angry.

I shouted at them,
"Whatever you say, it's useless! It's such a waste of time talking to you two! I'm leaving!" and slammed the door behind my back.

After that, I immediately rushed home without thinking any further.

(╯°□°)╯彡 ︵ ┻━┻