Extra chap I : Annoying Aneki

"Knock knock."

The sound of someone knocking on the door disturbed Natsume as he was busy planning things out in his head.

"Who is it?" Natsume answered in an annoyed tone.

"Guess who~o Natsume-saa~~maa~~?" A clear and sweet voice sang out, but no matter how many more times Natsume will have to hear it, it'd always sound sarcastic to him. It was his nee-chan.

Despite being 3 years older, Tanaka Chieko never failed at acting like a 5-year-old. Actually, Natsume would never know whether she is acting or she's naturally so because she always has either an idiotic or a poker face on. Of course, Natsume could never say that out loud because who knows what might happen?

Natsume tried to ignore her, but he failed so he had to answer her,
"You're not a maid so stop calling me -sama, and what are you doing here!?"

Without hearing an answer, Natsume heard the sound of the door clicking and looked up in surprise. He was sure he locked his door..so..how?!?!

Before Natsume even had time to freak out, Chieko barged in and shouted, while pointing her finger in his face,
"Look at what you've become! Are you a grumpy grandpa? How arrogant, Na-chann~~ Is that how you treat your nee-chan?"

"Shut up already you old ha-aghhgghh--" before Natsume could finish his sentence, someone grasped his neck and tried to choke him. He then realised that it could be his last day.

So Natsume admitted defeat and had to kneel down for forgiveness. Chieko then, somehow, turned back into a carefree and happy-go-lucky sister.

"What were you doing anyway? Ooh~~ Maybe some ma~ga~zi~ne? Or were you busy with 'someone' on your mind~?"
Chieko curiously asked and shook her brother's shoulders.

Natsume's eyes widened at her questions. Does she have ESP? Or is it because I'm too easy to read... But I'm just thinking so it's not like I'm in love!

Chieko nudged her brother and smirked at his reaction. She didn't say anything but instead, lightly pushed him and rushed out of the room happily.

Natsume's POV

She's such an annoying sister. Is she really 16?? And is she even my blood-related sister?!

Anyways.. I'll ask for Hiyama-san's address... Hmm..how?

Ah! I remember!..

That idiot of a sister is the basketball club's manager! Maybe she'd know his home address and I won't have to ask Yuki! Can't believe there's a day where she'd actually be useful!

Narrator's POV

"Hey Aneki. Can I come in?" Natsume asked as he knocked on Chieko's door.

"So you've regrrr~eettted what you said?? Juz kiddd~in'! Come inn!!"
Chieko answered jokingly.

What was behind the door was beyond a normal nee-chan's room. It was literally a princess' room.

The room was painted with a light pink tone, decorated with white, small flowers. The bed had frills and curtains, with all kinds of pillows and stuffed toys. The bedsheet was made of soft, light purple silk which was then covered by a layer of comfy, pink cotton blanket. Other furniture had varying shades of light and bright colours, decorated with either dots, flowers or heart patterns. At the corner of the room was a gigantic doll house, probably three times the size of a normal one. Chieko was lying on the white and fluffy sofa, busy indulging herself in the novel on her phone.

Chieko is an online novelist. All of her works are romance novels, which have been rising in popularity recently. Natsume, however, didn't have a single ounce of interest in reading her stories. He thought they were a waste of time.

"Did you perhaps, started taking an interest in your nee-chan's novels~?" Chieko snickered.

Natsume narrowed his eyes in disgust and got straight to the point,
"Let's make it quick. I just need to know if you have Hiyama-san's address. You know, the tall guy in your club?"

Chieko showed a shocked expression and started exclaiming,
"I.. Perhaps, my brother has started... liking someone? A BOY!? OH GOSH YOU'RE TOTALLY GOING INTO MY NOVEL!!"

Natsume sighed and calmed her down,
"You.. Just calm down.. I just need to ask him for some advice. Do you know it or not?"

His sister settled down and tilted her head, trying to analyze the meaning of his question.

"Ohh..mhm.. Love adviceee..huh~ Can't believe you're not confiding in me...His address is 8 Kima Str.. Anything~~ elsee~~?" Chieko slowly replied.

Natsume mumbled a thank you and slammed the door after shouting,
"I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE!"

"Heh~~such a tsundereee~!" Chieko quietly laughed to herself.

Natsume was indeed angry at that moment, but well it wasn't so bad...as long as he could help Yuki, he thought.

~End of Extra chap~ ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ