Chapter V : Problematic Heart

Today, I saw her with a boy. He was quite the guy - good-looking, tall, athletic and gentlemanly. They seemed pretty close?

Mhm..By the way, why did my heart ache a bit at that scene...?

Anyways, Yuki spotted me. She dragged the boy to me, I wonder why? She gasped and started talking,
"Tanaka-kunnnn~ Meet my childhood friend! This is Hiyama-kun, but I call him Hii-kun. Hii-kun, this is Tanaka Natsume, my classmate!"

"Nice to meet you, Tanaka-san. I'm Kaname Hiyama." the boy spoke politely.

"Nice to meet you too..Hiyama-san." I responded.

Just when I finished responding, Yuki pouted. She yelled at us,
"Why are you guys acting all politely! Come onnn! Can't you act informal?"

I looked at Hiyama-san and he looked at me. We both burst into laughter. Yuki got angrier and started hitting us, shouting,
"What's so funny you I-D-I-O-T-S!"

I attempted to run away while teasing her, thinking the boy would join. But he didn't? Instead, he calmed Yuki by patting her head lightly. She showed a satisfied smile while blushing a little and skipped to her friends. I felt uneasy at her reaction...?

Hiyama-san turned towards me and said,
"Quite a troublesome girl, isn't she? I hope you'll take care of her in the future."

Then, he put his headphones on and walked towards the basketball court, dribbling a ball on one hand.

My heart seemed to stop beating for a moment, after hearing his words. What did he mean 'in the future'??

At lunch, when I got to an empty table, I felt chills down my spine. I looked behind me and Yuki was standing there, with the boy, holding some food. They joined me, which ruined my peaceful lunchtime...

----

Ahhh..school is over..Luckily, Hiyama-san said he'd walk Yuki back home! Although my heart ached again, I guess it's just due to the change in weather or another confusion.

On the way home, a strange girl who looked like Yuki, but quieter, tried to strike up a conversation with me. She said she was Yuki's older sister, and that she was dating Hiyama-san. Also, I found out that she and Hiyama-san were 2 years older than us and that Yuki talked a lot about me.
Weird...?

Seems like being 'friends' with Yuki isn't a simple matter, since everything seems so complicated.

But well, I... Feel kinda relieved after talking to her, especially after finding out that Yuki and Hiyama-san didn't have that kind of relationship

Ugh. What's wrong with me today?
My heart keeps aching. Maybe I'm sick, should I go see a doctor?

(╥_╥)