Chapter 1

How we met was a bit crazy, but I could never forget that moment.
I was in line to meet Gabbie at her meet and greet in L.A., and I was only behind a few people.
It seemed like forever, but I was next. The other girl that was finishing up talking to her waved and left, leaving me to sprint into Gabbie's arms and never let go. I screamed and ran towards her, almost knocking the both of us over. We held out the hug for at least thirty seconds until she said something.
"Hey! I know you! You're Astro. You are always retweeting and liking my stuff. You're a dedicated fan. I love you," she said with a gentle smile.
"You're welcome. I love you so much."
Gabbie paused for a moment as she saw tears form in my eyes. I wish that they were tears of happiness, but they weren't. I was crying in front of my favourite person in the world.
She gestured one of the security guards down and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and told everyone to go because Gabbie was going to go to lunch for about two hours.
I thought that meant that for me to go, so I began to slowly walk away from the meet and greet area until she grabbed my wrist to stop me. I stayed in the same spot as everyone began to walk away to go meet other internet stars.
She pulled me closer to her and whispered carefully in my ear so her other fans wouldn't hear, "Your parents wouldn't mind if you came backstage to my green room for lunch, right?"
I awkwardly chuckled. My father wasn't there and wouldn't be back for a while, and I don't need his permission since I'm eighteen.
"No, my father wouldn't care. He's not even here, and I'm eighteen now anyways, so I make my own choices," I laughed.
Gabbie let out a small chuckle and replied, "Sick! Come on."
She kept a loose grip on my wrist and pulled me all the way to her green room, shutting the door behind us.
"Why did you decide to let me eat lunch with you? I don't know you personally or anything," I muttered, rubbing my right arm in an awkward manner.
I never expected to be hanging out with an internet star like Gabbie. I'm a nobody, and she's a somebody.
"I saw something out there," she stated. "I saw tears form in your eyes. You didn't seem super happy either, so I had to make sure you were okay. What's wrong?"
I stood in front of her in silence for a minute and broke down in tears. She gasped slightly, quickly moving towards me to hold me to her. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down onto the couch next to us, holding my head to her shoulder. I let it all out in front of her, gasping for air every five seconds. I couldn't believe I was weeping in front of her.
"Wait, is this about that letter you sent me a couple of months ago? Where you said you wanted to leave your home because of the way you were being treated for your mental illnesses?"
I didn't think she actually read the letters all the way through. I was surprised. She actually does care about her showstoppers.
I nodded in response and wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling myself closer to her.
Stroking my hair, she kindly said, "Awe. Look, come live with me. I'm moving out in a month and going to a new apartment. It has some room, I'll let you have the extra room. You seem like you aren't a psycho, so you won't be turned into a YouTube video."
I moved my head off her shoulder and stared at her.
"I don't even know you well. It won't be right."
"You have a month to think about it. I'll give you my number. We can get to know each other, and you can tell me then. I know you don't live here, so I'll pay the rent for the first two months while you look for a job. Okay?"
I had a chance to live with her, but I didn't want to intrude on her life like that.
"Yeah. A month is a good amount of time. Here," I said, grabbing my phone out of my back pocket for her to put her number in.
I quickly unlocked my iPhone and opened a new contact.
"Feel free to give yourself any weird contact name you want," I laughed. "It makes it fun that way."
She handed me back my phone, and I looked down at the contact name. "The Daddy Show" it read. We both locked eyes for a moment and burst out laughing.
"How about we learn other weird things about each other before I have to go back out," Gabbie suggested.
"Yeah. Let's do that."
"You know? You seem cool, Ash. Oh, can I call you that?
I smiled.
"You can call me whatever you'd like."

---

DISCLAIMER
IM NOT ACTUALLY 18, IM 15, I CHANGED MY AGE FOR THE STORY. GABBIE IS STILL HER ACTUAL AGE THOUGH

Also, tell me what you think of the story and anything I should change. I'm not the greatest at writing, but I still wanted to put the story out there.