Town

Sabina's pov

I told granny that all of us kids were gonna walk to town. She said Okay and that we have to be careful. I told her okay.

I walked over to the big group of kids in my front yard. There was me, Puck, Ashley, Valerie, Kitty, Daphne, and Red.

"Hey guys, granny said we can go!" I shouted. "YAY!!" Everyone shouted.

We all started on the road. Ashley, Puck and I brang our money and some granola bars.

It took us about an hour to get there. So we had eaten all the granola bars and were starving.

We stopped at a cafe and got some lunch. As we were eating, Ashley said she was tingling. "Well I don't know what to do about it so you'll just have to wait it out." I said.

She sighed and went back to her chicken parmesan. We had a really good lunch. We talked about how unicorns do exist. Now that got Kitty really excited.

We also talked about the war. We told stories and all kinds of stuff. Then Ashley finally decided to tell her sisters her secret. They nearly fainted they were so shocked.

"Show us your wings!" They begged. "No, not in public." She said. They crossed their arms and pouted.

We got up and all went looking around town. We showed Valerie and Kitty all of our favorite places.

Like the diner the jabberwokkie destroyed. The school. The tree we want to build a tree house in. That kind of stuff.

We entered the toy shop and Kitty, Daphne, Red and Puck all giggled and ran to their favorite types of toys.

"Look Sabrina! Beanie boos!" Shouted Kitty, running towards a rack of large eyed stuffed animals.

Red and Daphne followed. Puck ran straight to the pranking stuff of course. "Oh cool, they have stink bombs. I'm gonna get those."

I shook my head and looked at some water color sets. "Hey Ashley do you think I should get some watercolors?" I asked. I didn't get a response.

"Ashley?" I said. I turned around to see her run past me and out the door. I ran after her, catching the attention of the rest of us.

"Ashley!" I shouted chasing her into the streets, the others right behind me. She turned around and we all gasped.

Her eyes were purple.