Don't be jelly

Sabrina's pov

I looked around and Puck wasn't there. "Puck? Puck where are you?" I asked.

I was going to ask him if he wanted to walk with me. Ashley and Eric were flying around some more and I haven't had alone time with Puck in a long time.

"Hey, I'm gonna go look for Puck." I said, walking towards the house.

"Oh wow. So now we're going to have two crazy couples." Said Valerie. Kitty giggled. "Yeah, I bet she's gonna go kiss him." Said Kitty.

I ignored the giggling girls and walked into the house. I found granny on the couch reading a book called ' Cooking with Magical Items'. So granny. A cup of tea was sitting on another pile of books next to the her.

I walked over to her. "Granny? Have you seen Puck?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes liebling, I have. Last I saw him he was storming up the stairs." She said sweetly.

"Thanks." I said, running up the stairs. I stepped up to his door. I took a deep breath, and walked into the magical room of pranks and horrors.

Carefully, I walked down the dirt path. Searching for Boobytraps. "Puck? Puck where are you? I want to talk to you." I called out.

I walked a little farther only to find a river. There was a lot
of junk on the little shore.

I went and sat down on it and relaxed. Thinking of all the places to look.

I saw a little string poking out of the ground. Still thinking, I pulled on it. And boy was that a big mistake.

Something wrapped around my body and pulled me off the ground. I heard the screeching of Puck's chimpanzees and a cackling laugh.

Hanging upside down, I looked around to find Puck and his monkey army laughing at me.

"Puck! Get me down from here!" I screamed. "Why should I? You obviously like that Eric better than me." He said, crossing his arms at me.

"Is that what this is about? Your jealous because I complimented someone?" I asked.

"No! You just don't like me!" He yelled. "Puck, don't be jelly. Now let me show you I like you." I said.

"Whatever. Now, show me." He said. "Get me down." I said. "No, show me from there." He said.

"Okay fine then, but your gonna have to come to me." I said. He sighed and flew up to my face.

"What?" He said. "Cut my arms loose." I said. "No." He said. "I can't show you unless you cut my arms loose." I said.

He pulled out a pocket knife and cut my arms loose. "Good. Now, come closer." I said.

"Like this?" He asked, moving closer to my face. "Closer..."I breathed. "Like this?" He whispered. "Perfect." I whispered, grabbing his face in my hands.

"Now what?" He asked. "This." I said, gently kissing him. It was a soft kiss. Just a plain soft kiss.

A moment later I felt him lean into it. I broke it. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm going blurry. I think I've been upside down to long." I choked.

"Shh. Leave it to me." He said, leaning back into the kiss. I heard him open the pocket knife and carefully slice the rope.

The last one snapped and I fell. Puck caught me bridal style and started flying somewhere.

We kissed the whole way. A moment later, we landed on the trampoline.

We both laid down, holding hands. We looked at each other. "So you do like me." He said.

"Puck, I don't like you. I love you." I said.