An angry Ashley and the Queen of giants

Sabrina's pov

The giant, Thump, carried us to the castle thing. It was HUGE. When he got there he stopped and talked to these other giants that were standing guard.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? " Boomed one of them. "I GOT A PRESENT FOR QUEEN." Said Thump.

"WE WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE. " Said the second guard. "NO! I HAVE SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM QUEEN TO SEE HER. "Said Thump.

"I AM THUMP." Said Thump. "OH THEN GO IN." Boomed the second guard.

They opened the large wooden gates and Thump walked into a giant garden. Filled with things I've never seen before.

Thump stomped into what seemed to be a throne room. And in the throne sat a fat, ugly, but surprisingly clean, giant Queen.

Thump keeled down and raised us up. "MY QUEEN, I GOT YOU A PRESENT." He said.

The queen flashed a satisfied smile when she saw us.

"LUNCH! GREAT! I AM A LITTLE HUNGRY.THANK YOU. " She said rubbing her hands together and licking her lips.

"HANG THEM OVER THERE. "She said, pointing to my right. Thump walked over to that side of the throne room and hung our cages.

Once he got them hung up, he leaned down to our cages and whispered, his horrible breath burning our nostrils.

"You look delicious.  I can't wait for the Queen to tell me how much fun it was to rip your bones out one at a time. And how amazing your screams were as you watched each one of your friends get eaten alive." He chuckled.

I just stared at him, gripping the thick wooden bars of the cage.  Puck sat on the ground, waving his wooden sword and threatening the giant.

Ashley on the other hand was reaching out of the bars and threatening Thump so loud that the Queen looked over.

"I'm GOING TO JUMP OUTTA HERE AND BREAK YOUR NOSE! I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR EARS OFF AND GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT! HOW DARE YOU TAKE ME AWAY!" She screamed. She put her leg on the top bar and was about to jump out but Eric caught her around the waste and dragged her away. She struggled and kept trying to get out. She leapt on threatening.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE TINY CUTS WITH MY SWORD ALL OVER YOUR BODY UNTIL YOU DIE FROM PAIN!!"

Thump just laughed and walked out of the throne room,  bowing deeply to his Queen all the way out