New guy

Puck's pov

We arrived at the house first. I knew because I changed into a dog and sniffed everywhere. There weren't any new smells except for when I farted on Valerie.

Hahaha, I got her back for letting that annoying Kitty kiss me. "Puck!" She screamed. I changed back and laughed.

"Haha! Now you smell like a fart! "I yelled. She tackled me and we started wrestling.

Then I heard the familiar sound of wing beats. We all looked up and saw two figures with wings flying down to us

Ashley and so-and-so landed in front of us. The boy had white wings. Huh, weird, opposites.

Then I realized their not wearing shirts. "Hey why did you take so long? Was it because you were smoochin?" I asked. Kitty giggled and the boy turned pink.

"No, I took the long way around so we could fly longer." Ashley said. "Oh, and this is Eric. Eric, meet Sabrina, Puck, Daphne, Red, Valerie, and Kitty. Valerie. And Kitty are my sisters and this is my summer home." She said.

He looked around and then got all excited. "Hey! This might sound crazy, but I actually live next door in the closest house to you!" He said.

"That's so cool!" Said Ashley. "Hey ashley? Why did you show a boy your bra? Were you smoochity smoochin or something?" Kitty asked.

Ashley glared. "No, and this is a sports bra so it's okay. Now shut up!" She said.

"Yeah, well it would be cool to be able to visit you all the time." Eric said. Every body started talking to him and complimenting him.

This made me angry, because Sabrina was to. She's not supposed to be nice to any boy except me.

So, while everyone was swooning over Ashley and her new boyfriend, I stormed off. Leaving them to their fun.

------------------------