Sneaking

Sabrina's POV

I woke up the next morning to something cold and wet on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Puck drooling all over it. "Gah!!" I said, sitting up real fast. "Aahh!" Puck said, as he rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

"Ooph!" I looked over the bed at him. "What was that for?" He said, rubbing his side. "I'm sorry! You were drooling on my shoulder. Oh my gosh. Are you okay?" I said, helping him up.

"I don't know." He said." Oh suck it up you big baby!!" I said, playfully hitting his arm. "Ow!" He said. I pretended to glare at him. I looked out the window. It was still dark. " Hey, what time is it?" I asked. He looked at his watch. "5:30 A.M . Why?"

"Because I want to see if I have enough time to sneak back to my room." I said. He looked upset. "But why?" He whined. "Because I don't want to get in trouble and then my parents give me 'The Talk' ." I said. Shivers went up my spine. He looked confused. "What's 'The Talk' ?" He asked. "Trust me, you don't want to know." I said.

"But I do- " I cut him off. "No,you don't. Now I'm going to get dressed." I said, walking into the closet and shutting the door. I got my clothes from yesterday but then something caught my eye. I walked over to the shelf to find a really good looking outfit for me.

It was a pair of orange, pink, and yellow yoga pants with a hot pink tank top and a pair of black tenny shoes. Nice. I quickly changed into it and put my hair up in a pony tail.

When I walked into the bathroom Puck was already changed. He was wearing an orange shirt and blue jean shorts with his classic white Converse. He looked me up and down and smirked. "Puck!" I said, slapping his arm playfully. I got my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He said rubbing his arm. I spit then rinsed. "For being a pervert and a wuss!" I said. He looked annoyed. " Now, it's 6:00 and I need to sneak back. Can you fly me to the door?" I asked.

He pouted. "Please?" He still didn't budge. " You get to hold me around the waist!" I said. "Okay!" He said excitedly. In an instant his wings popped out and he was flying me through the woods before I knew it.

I felt the wind at my face as we flew above the trees. The sun was rising to my right as we headed north. We arrived at his door quickly. "Thanks Puck!" I said, hugging him. "Your welcome dogface!" He said, smirking. I smirked back. "Goodbye stinkpot!" I Whispered, quietly opening the door and shutting it behind me. I quickly tiptoed to my room and entered as careful as possible.

As soon as I got in there I sighed in relief. Phew. I looked down at the trundle bed on the ground and saw Ashley and Eric cuddling. I walked over and shook them awake.

"Guys! Pssst! Hey, wake up!!" I whispered. Ashley grumbled."What!?" I covered her mouth. "Sshhhhh!! Every ones asleep but you need to get Eric to sneak down to the couch so he doesn't get banned from sleeping over here." I whispered, letting go of her mouth.

She nodded. She turned to him and woke him up. "Hey wake up! You need to sneak down stairs so you can stay here more." She whispered. He nodded and got up, rubbing his eyes. He got up and gathered his things.

When he was about to open the door I stopped him. "Wait! Watch out for the creaky step!" I whispered. He nodded and shut the door. I sat on my bed and sighed dreamily. Ashley looked at me.

"So, what did you and Puck do?" She asked. I looked at her. "Oh we had the most romantic time!" I said. She raised her eyebrows. "Oh yeah?" I glared at her. "Ugh! Not anything like that!! Get your mind out of the gutter! Gross!" I said. She smirked and raised her hands in the air.

"Okay, okay! Sorry! Calm down! Geez! I just wondered! So what did you do?" She asked. I smiled. "We just cuddled all night. It was awesome! I'll give you more details later. But tell me about what you did!!" I said.

She smiled." Same here, but it was great anyway." She said. I giggled. "What?" She asked. I looked at her. "I got to become the Queen of sneaks for the first time in a long time. She looked confused.

"Every one calls me the Queen of sneaks because of how good at sneaking I am." I explained. "Oh, that's cool. The coolest nickname I've ever got was 'that one girl who can move her fingers weird' ." She said and we laughed.

"Well that's strange." I said. "Oh yeah, but you do not want to hear the others I have." She said. I laughed. "I'm so glad I have a friend like you." I said. "Me too." She said, then we fist bumped.