Sin

Ashley's pov

I could feel the energy of Morrigan rushing through my veins. But strangley, I could still control myself. "Sin, you have wings just like me. You are the moon God. "I said, Smiling and grabbing his hands in my own.

"Really?" He asked in his sweet rhythmic voice, and looking at his back. "Yes, but before I show you how to use them you have to take your shirt off." I said. He turned pink and looked at my friends.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Not in front of strangers." He said. "Are you kidding me!? Your a guy! It's not like your a girl!" I said.

"I know but, I don't know. I just don't like taking my shirt off in front of strangers." He said, turning an even deeper shade of pink. "It's okay," I said, putting my hand on his shoulder. "I understand.

"Really?" He asked. "Of course! Now just give me a sec." I said turning towards my friends. "STAY!" I yelled at my friends.

I grabbed his hand and started walking towards the woods. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the privacy of trees." I said. We continued walking till I found a small clearing. "Okay now we have to take our shirts off-" I said before getting cut off.

"What!?" He said. "But your a girl what if I see your...you know." He said, his face turning a deep shade of red.

"Oh know don't worry, I'm wearing a sports bra!" I said quickly. "Oh good! Phew! For a second there-" "I know! Now we have to take our shirts off or they'll rip to shreds." I said, grabbing the hem of my shirt.

"I still don't know, I mean like, your a stranger and-" "Sin, I'm am your soul mate. Did you feel that charge of energy when I kissed you?" I said sternly. "Yes." He said. "That was true love. We are destined for one another. So you can trust me." I said, giving him a warm smile.

"Okay, I trust you." He said Smiling back. We took our shirts off and hung them on a tree branch.

"Okay, now, breath and think about that energy after I kissed you." I said, closing my eyes and doing the same.

I felt my amazing wings fold out of my back. I closed my eyes and stretched them out. I fluttered up and opened my eyes.

"Sin! Your wings! Their gorgeous!" I said. He had wings as large as mine, but instead of black they were a silvery white.

"So are yours!" He said, staring wide eyed at my wings. "I know right? Isn't it great?" I asked.

"Yes! Oh and by the way my name is actually Eric." He said. "Mine is Ashley." I said.

"Cool." He said. We just fluttered there in an awkward silence. It was just dragging out. Finally, he broke it.

"What now?" He asked. "We grab our stuff and put it in my back pack and then fly to my house." I said, fluttering over to out shirts and stuffing them in my bag.

"Oh and I gotta tell them to go home so they don't stand around all day. I'll be right back" I said, tossing him the bag and flying towards the school.

I flew out above the parking lot. Everyone was still looking at the Forrest. "Hey guys!" I shouted.

They all looked up and waved. Except for Valerie and Kitty, they were jumping up and down and pointing.

"Me and Eric are going to fly to the house. You should go home too!"I shouted. "Okay we will!" Sabrina shouted back. She started gathering them and walking the direction of home.

I speeded back to Sin. "Okay, let's go to my house now." I said. "Okay." He said.

So I led him into the sky and went on the long way round. Oh how I love my Sin.