K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Puck's pov

I was right behind Sabrina, the rest right behind me. "Ashley!" Sabrina called, man that girl can run.

Ashley turned around and we all gasped. Her eyes were purple. "What!?" Ashley said in a deep Irish accent.

"Where are you going!?" I asked. "Sin Sin Sin Sin Sin Sin Sin Sin..." She said over and over. "What?" We all said.

"I'm going to my Sin!" She said angrily. She started running again and we followed.

Later she stopped, square in the middle of the school parking lot. Valerie walked up to her. "Hey Ashley, lets go back to the toy store." She said.

Ashley didn't respond, just kept staring at the school doors. Valerie waved her hand in front of Ashley's face.

"Hello? Anybody in there?" She said, knocking on her head. She still kept on staring. "Guys help me." Valerie said.

We all walked over and started pinching, poking, pulling hair, kicking, slapping, and knocking on her. She stayed still.

"It's not working." Said Red. Then I got an idea. "Hey guys I got an idea!" I said reaching into my pocket.

"Really? You had an idea? Let me right this down on the calender!" Sabrina said, crossing her arms. Everyone giggled.

"No, I actually had one. Now watch. I'm going to use a glop grenade to get her out a this trance thingy." I said taking one out of my pocket.

"Wow, that is a good idea." Said Sabrina. "Yep, now stand back." I said. They all took a large step back.

I put it over her head. Just as I touched the pin, she pointed to the school doors and said, "Sin."

We all looked. A boy walked out of the school. He had Brown eyes and light blonde hair. He was about my height and was wearing a red t-shirt and shorts with white sneakers. Ashley ran full speed ahead in his direction.

"Well dang, I really wanted to put that glop grenade on her head!" I said. But every one kept watching.

I looked just in time to see Ashley and him smile and then she place a big fat kiss on his lips. Blech.

She pointed to us and started talking. Then they looked at us and we all gasped as we watched his eyes go from Brown to silver.

She told him something and he looked amazed. He looked at his back.

She told him something else and he blushed. He told her something and she sighed. She turned to us. "STAY!" She yelled. Then she took his hand and led him to the Forrest.