Fart collections and armies

Valerie's pov!!!!!

Me and Kitty climbed out from under the big rock after the giant left, taking my sister and her friends with it.

"Aw what do we do now!?" I yelled. "Curse you giant!" I said.
"Well dang nabbit! We have no magic beans!" Said Kitty.

I turned to her, my messy brown hair blowing in a sudden gust of wind.

"Did you just say an old person curse word? Wait! Magic beans!!" I said realizing something.

"What about them? We don't have any." She said, shrugging.
"We might not, but granny Relda might!" I said taking off towards the house. It took a minute for my dumb blonde of a sister to understand but then she got and caught up with me.

We got inside the house and gasped for air. Too. Much. Running.

Okay let's get those beans." I said, walking towards the kitchen.

"Wait!" Kitty yelled. I turned around. "What?" I asked. "We should get Daphne and Red to help us. Ooh! And armor." She said.

I smirked. "Okay, and I know the perfect place to get that stuff." I said running up the stairs

Kitty followed. "Okay, you get Red and Daphne I'll get supplies." She nodded and we went our seperate ways.

I went to buttfaces room. I went straight in and closed the door. I walked down the magical path and saw some kind of shelf.

I walked over to it. It was stocked with armor, swords and empty mason jars. Huh?

I found a label on the shelf and smirked. It said, Puck's fart collection. All of the mason jars said Puck. Then on the top shelf, I saw a big pickle jar. It looked like it had green gas in it. The label said, Elvis.

So I quickly stalked up on stuff and turned around to find an army of chimps and pixies watching me. I smiled and got an idea.

"Hey! Your king has been captured!" I yelled. The went berserk. I calmed them. "So help me fight to get him back!" I yelled, raising a sword.

So I ended up walking out of buttfaces room with everything I needed. Armor, weapons and an army.

I met three jaw dropped little girls in the living room. Daphne was holding a jar of beans.

"Where did you get that? "Asked Red, pointing to everything I had. "Buttface." I said.

They nodded. "Lets go plant some beans!" Said Kitty. So everyone ran out there.

Daphne poked a hole in the ground and placed a bean in there, gently covering it with soil and watering it. We waited.

Then, a thousand foot tall bean stock grew up into the air. And we all started climbing up to where my sister was trapped.