They left

Sabrina's pov

Ever since we got home from the giants kingdom all of the adults haven't left our sides. It's been kinda hard to get alone time with any body with Puck being hurt and Ashley  having anger flash backs and attacking everything she sees. I can't even go to the bathroom without granny or someone checking on me. Like, chill out we were only gone for a few hours.

I especially want to spend time with Puck but he's surrounded by people. Since he's hurt all he has to do is say ow and he gets piled with everything he wants. It's so annoying. And to make my longing for Puck worse I keep catching Ashley and Eric making out in every room I walk into. Ew.  It's so bad because sometimes I wish that was me and Puck.

I really want to spend time with Puck. I walked into the kitchen to get a snack and found Puck flying around with his feet dangling around. His cast did not suit him. "What are you doing out of bed? The doctor said that you are on bed rest." I said, putting my hands on my hips.

He looked me up and down then smirked. " I'm getting a snack because I need to eat to heal." He said. I rolled my eyes. " If food healed you than you would be the most powerful person on earth."

He glared at me. "What's your problem?" That question sent me over the edge. "What's wrong with me?! I'll tell you what's wrong with me!! For one, I haven't gotten any alone time since we came back! For two, your getting everything you want! For three, I can't spend time with you because your just surrounded by people!! And I keep finding Ashley and Eric making out, and it's really grossing me out because I wish it was me and you and, and I don't know anymore!!!" I fell to the floor and sobbed.

Puck smirked and gently got on the floor next to her.  "You really wanted that to be us?" He said, trying to hold back a laugh. Sabrina blushed and softly whispered," Yes..." Tears rolled down her cheeks. All of a sudden she got angry. " Ashley, Eric, get a room!!!" She yelled. The pantry door opened and Ashley led a blushing Eric out of the kitchen.

When they left Puck looked down at Sabrina. "You wanna know something Sabrina?" She looked at him. "What?" Me you , Ashley and Eric are the only people in the house." He said, smirking. Sabrina stood up. "What!?"

"Yep, they all left because they felt reassured about the whole us disappearing thing, soooo........." He paused. She tensed up. "So what?" He smirked again. "Soooo...... Now we can make out like you wanted to."

She thought about and then she smirked too. She leaned in and touched her nose to his. "Hey Puck? Guess what?" She whispered. He smiled. "What?" She pushed him away and yelled, "Catch me if you can!!!" She quickly ran up the stairs. He was right on her tail. His wings buzzing loudly. She sprinted into his room and through his forrest.

Eventually she made it to one of his many treehouses. She climbed up the ladder and what she discovered was amazing!

A/N

OK so sorry about not publishing anything but I moved and had birthdays and holidays to take care of. So, happy holidays and like, comment, follow!!! Bye!😘😘😘😘😘🐙🐙🐙