twenty one

...
{breanna's pov}
...

«one week later»

Saturday night and here I am doing my school work. I don't have anything better to do so why not.

Kylie hung out with Aaron and my mom is at my grandmas home, so I'm all alone.

I looked at my phone that was on my desk thinking if I should or not...fuck it.
I closed my books and picked my phone. I got up from the chair and then sat on my bed as I searched for his number. I'm probably going to regret this once again but anyway.

The phone kept ringing but nothing. I gave up and hung out the call. I laid back in my bed, resting the phone on my stomach.

Why he doesn't want to talk...I knew that he wouldn't pick up, he never does, why would he do it now...

Suddenly, I felt something vibrating on my stomach and my heart started beating really fast. I quickly sat up and picked up the call.

"Hi."

"Hey!" He said and my heart immediately slowed down.

"Oh, it's you."

"Why you always get disappointed when I talk with you ?" He asked me chuckling.

"I'm so sorry Kian, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry if it sounded wrong."

"I was just messing with you, don't worry. So what are you doing ?"

"School work." I said as I took a deep breath.

"I should do that...but I'm so lost because I skipped classes."

"That's karma..."

"Wait you!"

"Me what?" I asked confused.

"You! You could help me!"

"I'm not the smartest one in class but I can try... I guess."

"Great, give me your address."

"Wait you mean right now ?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah sure! Why not ? You're at home right..."

"Yeah...yes I am...I wasn't just expecting it now..."

"Oh I'm sorry, it's okay if you don't want to... I should have asked you first..."

"It's okay, I'll text you the address."

"Nice, nice...i'll be there in a bit then."

"Don't forget to bring your stuff to work. See you soon."

"Okay, don't worry. See you soon." He said and then I hung up the call.

I got up from the bed and started fixing my room because it looked really messy. I went to the other room to bring a chair to mine so we could both sit down and put everything on the desk.
Then I went to the bathroom to see if I looked presentable. I don't wanna look pretty to him but I also don't want to look like a dead rat.