Chapter 7

(Third person p.o.v)

Vincent's eyes slowly opened as he began to wake up. He looked to his side then noticed he was in a car. It was moving but he wasn't driving. He then looked over to his other side. It was Richard, staring out at the road as he drove. Vincent groaned quietly then sat up straight. He could see Richard look at him from the corner of his eye then turn away.
"I'm sorry, Vincent..," he spoke softly, "I didn't mean to lash out at you like that. Only if you understood."
Vincent listened with wide eyes. Richard's voice was deeper than usual, he was probably tired.

"I do understand," Vince replied quietly. Richard turned into another street.
"No. You don't," he said without looking at him. Vincent looked down slightly.
"Where do you live?" Richard asked, changing the entire subject. Vince stayed quiet for a minute before telling him. Richard gave a small nod before taking a short-cut towards Vincent's house.

Something still crept inside Vincent's head. It was the strong urge to ask a question he knew he shouldn't ask. But he had to, it was bugging the hell out of him.
"Ju-just a random question....but, what's your sexuality?" Vince asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice.
Richard didn't even look at him, he looked as if he stopped breathing. They soon arrived at Vincent's house.
"Get out," Richard said harshly. Vincent furrowed his brows, "You didn't answer my question."
Richard reached over, opened the passenger side door, then gave Vince a hard push. He didn't budge.
"Are you going to answer it or not?" Vincent said firmly.
"Maybe I don't want to tell you!" Richard raised his voice in agitation. Vincent cocked his head back and slowly opened the car door. He could see the anger in Richard's eyes.
The sudden urge to kill.

Vincent hurried his motions, but Richard was faster. He slammed the door shut, locking Vincent inside. Richard then pushed Vincent into the back seat and pinned him down. He stared up in terror at the man before him. Struggling was only going to make it worse.

The smaller purple male quickly opened the car door with his free hand. Richard was caught off guard. Vincent kicked him in the gut, hard, and fell out the car. Richard yelled out in pain, holding his gut. Vincent stumbled after falling out the car. He ran towards his house in a panic.

He slammed his front door behind him and leaned against it, panting heavily. What just happened?! It was just a simple question but Richard took as if he asked to kill him. He stood up straight and walked over to a window. He peeked out from the blinds.
Richard's car was gone.