Chapter 14

No one's p.o.v.

Vincent managed to grin as well, mostly shocked than anything. His mood from the other day seemed to fade and become the complete opposite. Both of them had finished their shift. Quickening his movements while gathering his stuff, Vince glanced over at Richard. He watched as the man stretched and yawned before him. The old man began to make his way down the hall, taking his time, almost as if he were waiting. Vincent paused and looked up at him, not quite sure why he was leaving.
      "You coming?" Richard peered back at him.

Vincent quickly nodded and speed walked ahead of him. His excitement was rising, and he sure couldn't contain it. Richard noticed, but wasn't bothered. He just wanted to relieve this stress.

The ride was quiet back to Richard's place. The two of them stayed silent, probably because they were out of things to say. Finally, Vincent thought as they pulled into the driveway.
______________________________

Richard opened the bedroom door allowing Vincent inside. His bedroom was extremely clean and the bed's sheets were neatly folded. Vincent's grin never once left his face. He stepped up to the bed, stroking the covers slowly.
"So, what do we start with?" Vincent asked giddily. He wasn't facing him when he spoke, causing him to be unaware of the dark, almost threatening look in Richard's eyes. The older man crept forward, forcefully pushing Vincent down into the bed. Startled by such a heavy force, Vincent fell forward. His rear was exposed and Richard's face was expressionless.
What has this man gotten himself into...
______________________________

(Chuck's p.o.v.)

      I just remembered that I had to tell Richard something. It wasn't anything too urgent but I felt like he should know sooner than later. Picking up the house phone, I dialed his number quickly. Usually, he would answer immediately, but the phone kept ringing on the other end...

(No one's p.o.v)

The ringing of the phone wasn't noticed. Nothing else was. Sweat, blood, and other bodily fluids drenched the bed's light silky white sheets. Vincent's wrist were losing circulation as Richard's bone-crushing grip held onto them. His bed rocked frantically, the once neatly folded sheets now a bundle of wrinkled, stained fabric.
      The pained groans and screams from Vincent echoed throughout the room and whole house. His body trembled beneath Richard as his ass was brutally destroyed. He had went in dry, hard, and without warning. It was enough to make the man bleed. All Vincent could do was try his best moan, any other kind of unsatisfactory noise would anger Richard, and he knew damn well not to anger him. Especially after what had happened earlier. Vincent's neck was stilled covered with fresh bruises. Richard's fists could do severe damage, clearly.
      He just wanted to yell "stop", but knew Rich wouldn't stop for any excuse. All this in only the first hour of a long, LONG night.

For an old man, he could move fast. Thrusting his hips at a swift, painful pace. Vincent's face was buried into the bed, drool and sweat dripping from his chin. A low, lustfully growl was all that was heard from Richard. This is what he needed... No... Wanted. His own twisted sexual desires were finally happening. Mmm~

His cock throbbed as Vincent's moans rang in his ears. A knot tightened in his groin...
After a few more hard thrusts, he slammed in one last time into the man below him.
Nghh...!

Release...
Richard loosened his grip on Vincent's wrists. The purple man had reached his climax, cumming inside of his tight hole. The only thing Vince could reply with was a muffled groan. His entrance overflowed with the white fluid. Letting his erection soften, Richard pulled out.

      Richard panted faintly, staring down at his partner, "Hope you enjoyed yourself, you filthy slut..."