Chapter 16

As the night prolonged, Vincent had gone inside and struggled to get anymore rest. His body ached and the bitter cold still crept over his skin even under the blanket he had. He never fully came to realization of anything in his life, but at the very moment it seemed as though he had no other choice but to listen to his thoughts.
He couldn't shake the feeling of eyes on him. Did he actually almost just die? Was it really that easy? The poor man felt warm tears trickle down his cold cheeks. Traumatized and shaken from the experience, he lied awake in bed for the rest of the time being, until the sun returned.
_____________________________
The purple man snapped out of his episode. His hands sweating and breath sharp as he raced away from that whore's house. It was probably the voices in his head that made him become so hostile towards Vincent. He had his fair share of him, and it was time to throw away the garbage.
But... he was still unsatisfied. Craving more, not from him, but another young man. A holy one. An unsuspecting one. Richard had been on the road for a few hours before deciding to drop by that certain fellow's home.

He didn't even bother to knock, just found the spare keys that were carelessly hidden and barged into the apartment silently. Although tired, he still found the energy to violate the body of this boy. The intentions of pure evil were all there, only now he was going to pursue them. Richard stepped quietly, almost like a ghost, towards Gabriel's bedroom. He shared an apartment with his roommate, who fortunately for Richard, slept like a rock.

There he was

There he was. Half nude underneath a thin sheet. The old man nearly couldn't contain his dark chuckle. Stepping over towards the bed, he swiftly removed his shirt. That menacing, yet lustful look in his eyes gleamed in the darkness of the room. He leaned forward and placed a delicate kiss on the boy's eyebrow. Fluttering his eyes open, Gabriel almost screamed at the sight of the other man hovering above him. Richard quickly hushed him with a rough sloppy kiss on the lips, biting his bottom lip softly.

And to think he was just with Vincent a few hours ago. Richard was needy, and determined to get what he desired. Gabriel tried to protest but couldn't muster another word as his neck and shoulder area was attacked by Richard's mouth. Biting and suckling on Gabe's sensitive skin brought this wicked man pleasure. Startled moans escaped from his throat as he had no other choice but to let it happen. Richard was stronger, and going against his wishes wouldn't end well.
"Mmpf! Ri-Richard! What are you-"
Gabriel's sentence was cut off as Richard wrapped and tied a musty smelling rag around his mouth.

"Shh, love. I'll be done momentarily."