Chapter 15

Vincent's p.o.v.

I awoke only a few hours after I passed out.
What happened...? My body was sore and covered with dark, painful bruises and small wounds from the slicing of a knife that laid peacefully on the nightstand. It's blade was cool to the touch after picking it up.

I winced as I turned to face Richard. He was still sleeping. Yeah, bet he sleeps well knowing what he did to me...
I debate whether or not I should get revenge, but with a calm face as I tenderly cup his cheek. Just the thought of the sound of him screaming and begging for me to stop tearing him apart limb by limb as I mercilessly end his pathetic, insufferable life made me so... relaxed. But I was too tired to waste my energy on him. After all, there were other ways to kill him. Right now just wasn't the time... he would pay soon enough.

No one's p.o.v.

Richard's eyes opened soon after Vincent had woke up. He turned to face the other man, glaring ever so slightly. "Why are you still here?"
Vincent remained silent, returning the nasty glare.
"Get your clothes and leave," Richard demanded. His tone was harsh, almost threatening. Vincent wasn't intimidated though, he clenched his teeth as he slide out of the bed, still nude. His wounds were still fresh and the cool air stung against them. The older man watched him with a tired gaze, sighing softly as he saw Vincent struggle to put his clothing back on.

"I...," Vince began, wheezing a bit, "I live farther away, a bit too far to walk..."
"So?" Richard replied, not amused.
"Cou-co-could you drive me home?"
Richard only stared with his half-lidded eyes.

"Please...?"
_______________________________

The sky was still dark and clear enough to see a few stars. Street lights shined into the car one by one as they were driven by. It was still a bit early, but close to sunrise. The two men decided to keep to themselves the whole ride. Vincent shivering and hunched over and Richard blankly staring at the road ahead of him. He groaned softly, the pain almost agonizing. Of course Richard felt no sympathy. Why would he? He despised that purple cunt with a passion. But he needed relief and Vincent was the only option at the moment.

Arriving at Vincent apartment, Richard leaned over and whispered into his ear with a lustful but threatening tone,

"Don't you dare tell another living soul. I'll know, so don't test your luck."

And with that Vince stepped out of the car and grimly watched as the other purple man drove off. Warmth and affection was all Vincent wanted. Although his devious and lustful ways often covered up those emotions. Richard only worsened his deteriorating mental health. Tears swelled in Vincent's eyes as he winced repeatedly. The scars were still aching... but that wasn't the reason he was crying. He had accidentally stepped on a shard of glass after stepping out of the car.