#4:Parody

This is every cliche Peter Pan fanfic I've read.

I open my eyes on a beach, not remembering who I was or where I was.

But I was okay with it. Because who gives a damn, no need to freak out.

So I decided to walk around the dark scary jungle.

That's when I heard the snap of a twig behind me. I turned around quickly to see a boy about my age with green eyes and beautiful brown hair.

And I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was.

But I wouldn't let my teenage hormones cloud my judgement.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Peter, Peter Pan. And you?"

"I don't know." I said not caring that I was telling a stranger my biggest weakness.

"Its Megan." He said.

"How'd you know that?" I asked, finally scared a little.

"Because I took your memories." He said with an evil smirk.

I gasped. "Did I have a good life?" I asked.

"Naw, you're better off here." He said.

I shrugged. "That's fine. Hey, what is this place?" I asked the question I should have a ong time ago.

"Neverland."

"Okay."

"You're not gonna ask any questions?"

"Nope."

"Okay lets go to my camp."

~~~~~~~

We arrived at his camp. Peter gathered all his lost boys and imminently the one with the scar on his face by the name of Felix stood out.

He also wouldn't stop staring at my curvlicious body.

"I have to go, Felix is in charge of you." I nodded. "Felix don't hurt Megan."

"Yes boss." Felix said and Peter walked away and Felix approached.

"I think you're hot." He said.

"Well I don't like you, I like Peter." I blurted out.

"Follow me into the forest I want to show you something." He said with a smirk.

"Are you lying?" I asked.

"No." He said simply.

"Okay." I somehow trusted he with all my heart even though we just met a few seconds ago. I followed Felix into the dark forest where no one else was in sight. I wonder what he wanted to show me.

Probably a puppy.

As we entered a clearing Felix looked at me and smiled. He then began to inch closer to me.

I however am a dumb bitch and didn't know what Felix was doing until he kissed my lips.

I pushed away and looked at him in surprise. "Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Because after hundreds of years of being loyal to Peter I decided to break his trust for your sexy face."

"Ew no." I said and began to walk away, but Felix grabbed my arm and spun me around. He then proceeded to kiss me even more.

"Peter!" I yelled, because I'm super weak and I depend on a boy I met minutes ago to save me.

In seconds Felix flew off of me and I saw Peter standing in front of me. "Are you okay Megan?"

"No!" I yelled tears streaming down my cheeks, I buried my head in Peter chest as he hugged me.

"It's okay, I've got you."

Peter transported us to a beach.

"Look at the stars." I then realized it was night.

"Wow, their beautiful." I whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said creasing my cheek.

I kissed him. "I love you." Peter said looking deep into my shit brown eyes.

"I love you too." I said not even hesitating because it was true. I've know him for at least thirty minutes. And I was deeply in love.

The End

This was obviously a joke. Hope you laughed.

GIVE REQUEST!