Pain?

🌟Bill's POV:
✨2 Months Later✨

Pine Tree and I found a small apartment about a month ago. This way we can be together and I can stay hidden from Sixer who is still looking for me, but so far we've done pretty well. I still don't know what I'll do if Sixer does find me, but I promised Pine Tree we'd figure something out. I watched Pine Tree sleeping smiling at him, and soon the sun begins to rise. I get up and kiss him on the head, then walk to the small kitchen in the apartment. I wanted to do something special for Pine Tree, I've head before about people getting up early and making someone breakfast, apparently it's romantic... So I'll give it a try. It's still hard getting used to all this human stuff, but I think I'm starting to understand human food. I crack some eggs into a bowl, and start thinking about my home, The Nightmare Realm. I don't really know why I started thinking about my old friends who betrayed me, Keyhole.. Hectorgon, Pyronica... Even 8-ball, and Teeth.

💫Flashback💫
"No!! No no no come on guys you can't do this to me... Please I'll give you anything.. Gold, Fame, Power, your own Galaxy... Whatever you want! Just please don't banish me"
"Sorry Bill..." Hectorgon said.
"No!!! I was in charge here!!! What happened?! Your all supposed to listen to me!! Fear me! I'm more powerful than all of you put together!!"
"It's too late for that now Bill!!! You showed a sign of weakness, and now it's own turn!" Keyhole said. "We're shutting you down for good!!!"
"No no no.. Please!!! 8-ball... Teeth.. Do something!!!"
"Sorry Bill... This is our world now" said 8-ball
"No no no please don't send me down there, you don't understand I can't go down there..."
"Too bad!" Said Teeth.
"No no please no!!! I'll do anything!!! Don't do this!!!"
"You broke all the rules Bill... You know the penalty!!!" Said 8-ball
"You shouldn't have shown weakness.. It was too easy to over throw you.." Hectorgon said.
"Noooo please guys stop!!! I thought we were friends!?!?"
They all laughed "We were never friends Bill!!" Said Pyronica.
"But I'll bet that Pine Tree kid will be your friend" Teeth said.
They all laughed. "Yeah go to your Pine Tree" said 8-ball. They laughed and started making kissing noises.
"That's not funny.. It's not like that!!!" I gasped when I was tossed against the wall, and zapped with 8-ball's power and started taking human form. "Noooo change me back!!!! You can't do this!!!!" The rift opened and sucking me out. "I'LL BE BACK!!!!! YOU'LL ALL PAY FOR THIS!!!!" I screamed
💫End Flashback💫

I shook my head, I was starting to feel more and more at home here in this dimension. This world has started to feel more and more like home to me. It's funny now that I think back at The Nightmare Realm.. I'm actually starting to see how strange it really is... It just doesn't feel like home to me anymore.. Which I guess that's good since I can't go back there. I finally shake this thought away and, continued cutting the vegetables. It was quiet, and boring so I start singing.
"We'll meet again, Don't know where, don't know when... Oh I know we'll meet again, some su-"
Wait a second... I paused, and looked down. A thick, sticky red liquid was pouring out of me. "Ahhhh" I screamed, whoa where did that come from, I suddenly felt something, I didn't know what it was, but I didn't like it, it didn't feel good, and I suddenly wanted it to stop, Soooo much. "Owwwww" I screamed as the substance poured out of me. Was this.. Pain?
⭐️✨💫🌟

Author's Note: Hey guys just wanted to say, I couldn't resist making a chapter were Bill experiences pain for the first time. I'm a weirdo and I absolutely love his quote: "Pain is hilarious!" So I had to do this, I hope you enjoyed it and the next chapter we will get a more detailed description on the experience, I hope you like it!
K guys! Buy Gold BYE!