Act 7- First Comfort

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"Hold still, will you?" He huffed as he applied the bandage on my swollen cheek.

"Sorry," i puffed, wincing slightly because of the pain. He just gave me yet another comforting smile, which made me feel guilty about what just happened, and then continued treating my wounds.

Lucky me that i didnt have to go to the hospital, tho Skye was frantically panicking when she saw both of us coming home.

---- 15 minutes ago ----

"We're home-"

"Oh God, Reen! What on earth happened?!" Skye drop the laundry basket and rushed over to me, Kameron moving aside to let Skye examine the wounds.

"Uh..i fell down the drain, hahaha funny when..uhm..Kameron was there and helped pulled me up," i was obviously lying.

"Where you fighting again?" Skye asked with a worried written on her face. Who am i kidding..i suck lying, there's no way Skye's buying that bullshit.

"Well actually Reen here was trying to save a kitty stuck on a tree,..if i had been there in time, i would've catch him," said Kameron as he petted my head, smiling. Skye turned to me.

"Y-yeah, the branch broke when i standing on it...but luckily the kitty was saved," i gave a weak smile. Hopefully Skye believe in this one.

"Well, alright then..next time please be careful," Skye let out a sigh of relief. Thank god. "Oh, then lemme go take the first aid kit and-"

"Ah..its fine Skye, i can do it myself," i cut him off. Skye wanted to object but i convinced him it was just a small bruise.

"Fine, just make sure you clean those wounds first," she said and goes to do the laundry.

---back to present time---

"All done," Kameron put all the stuff away into the med kit. Well,..i was about to do it on my own, but Kameron insisted he wanted to do it for me.

"T-thanks..," i said, while inspecting the bandage in front of the mirror. "Man..what a nasty bruise.." i sighed.

"You should've call for help, you know.." he looked at me, a bit sad.

"I-i know...its just..i dont want to look like a wimp," i frowned and remembered how Shane pinned me and forcefully touched me. I was ashamed of myself...of how vunerable i am. Without even realizing it, i was shaking and tears started pooling in my eyes.

"Reen? Hey..what's wrong?" Kameron quickly jumped out of the bed and rushed over.

"H-he touched me...it hurts..i dont like it!!," by now a pair arms wrapped around my trembling body, hushing into my ears. I buried my face into his chest, sniffling and hiccuping.

"Hey..its alright, i will protect you Reen..." his words comforted me. Hearing his heartbeat calmed me down. He brought me over to the bed and sat down, pulling me onto his lap.

"K-Kammie?" I looked up at him, cheeks reddening. He smiled at me, holding me like he would never see me again. From that i felt something i've longed for,..a sense of protection, a comfort, someone that made me feel safe.

"I'm sorry, if i come sooner..you wouldnt-" i shook my head.

"Its fine Kameron,...you were there to save me...that's all that matters," i smiled back at him. "Thank you for saving me Kammie,"

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. That made me blush a lot harder, i buried my face back into his chest and heard him chuckled, i mumbled something but it was muffled by his shirt.

"What was that?" He looked down at me.

"Uhm...n-nothing," i didnt dare to look at him face this time.

I just realized something but i was too shy to admit it.

God what's wrong with me???

~~♡~♡♡~~~~♡~~♡♡~

Heyo everyone!
The next chapter is done, hopefully you guys like it
Tho its a bit short DX

I'm still new into this whole fluff yaoi stuff so pardon me okay?

Also go check out Kameron_Rose's side of the story to know what happened before