Act 10

"Hm..i wonder what flavor should i buy for them?" I tapped my chin as i looked at the ice cream menu. Hmmm....welp, i'll just pick what ever pops into my head then.

"Can i have..this one, that one..and that," i pointed and the girl working behind the counter gladly scooped up the ice cream and put it into three cute lil cups.

"What would you like on top sir?"

"How about one of those rainbow sprinkles and a cherry please?"

She nodded and sprinkled the colorful chips before adding a cherry on each ice cream. After that she went to the cashier register and i paid for the ice creams.

"Keep the change," i said before exitting the ice cream shop.

For some reason, i'm here walking back to my house with ice cream in my hand while those two are probably having a goddamn fun without me.

Gen maybe innocent but i know what Kameron's capable of..well almost. I'm not jealous, i'm just afraid that Kameron will think Gen's better than me..and left me for Gen. He's much slimmer than me, i'm just a fat short guy who doesnt know what to do with his life than just reading mangas.

No no..what am i doing? I need to trust him. I'm not the one who's in control with his life..And Gen's my best friend, i cant just hate him just becuz i thought he's gonna steal Kameron from me...

..would he?...

"Oh Reen!! Heeey!!!" I stopped dead in my tracks as i heard my name. I slowly turned around and saw a tall slim girl standing and waving at me. He black hair with blue streak down her bangs glimmered under the lamp post. Her clothes were rather,..revealing as well.

"Uhm...do i know you?" I asked. Tho the voice seemed familiar to me.

"Omg Reen, dont you remember me??" She stepped closer.

"Uh...sorry, nope" i shooked my head.

"Ugh, its me..Viane!!" She giggled.

V-Viane?! She looks so different! Like literally. The Viane i remember was a cute shy girl who loves reading and would never wore something like..that.

"V-Viane?!" I chocked. I couldnt believe my eyes. I just met..my ex-girlfriend..out of nowhere. Am i in some sort of fanfic or something here? "I thought you moved out of town two months ago.."

"Yeah but i decided i want to live again here," right...maybe her boyfriend dumped her..so that's why she's here..

"Oh..is that so," i frowned. " well nice meeting you Viane. Bye." I quickly turn around and head towards my house which was two blocks away.

"H-hey wait!!" She managed to chased me and grabbed my arm. I was about to snap at her when she suddenly hugged me and starts crying. "Please..my boyfriend's mad at me and he wants to kill me!!"

"W-whoa whoa!" I quickly pushed her away. She began to sob harder. What the..why didnt she called the police?! Why did she come looking for me??!
"Go to the police! They know what to do!"

"I cant!! I'm scared!! Please i dont have anywhere else to go..."

"Your parents house?"

"No..he's probably waiting for me there.." i sighed. Man..this is so troublesome. After some time i finally gave up.

"Fine, you'll wait in my house till Skye and the other gets home..then we'll figure out what to do.." she finallt stopped sobbing. I turned around and continued my walk.

"You mean Skye and Kai isnt home?" She walked beside me. I nodded. I have a bad feeling about this..

----timeskip---

"Your house still looks clean as ever!" She stepped into the house.

"Yeah, you know how Skye is.." i didnt see anyone in the living room so i made my way to the kitchen and still no one. Guess those two are still having fun upstairs....

I put the ice creams into the fridge. And went back to the living room.

"You still read mangas Reen?" She grinned. I bolted towards her and grab the manga from her hand.

"Dont touch my stuff will you?!"

"I'm sorry..i just wanted to know if your still the lil anime boy you used to be when we were together..." she giggled.

"Dont bring that up please...." i was hurt becuz she judge me..she left me becuz she thought guys who read manga is immature and stupid. After everything that i did just to pleade her, she left me...i even stop watching anime and buying manga just so i could have money to take her to the movies and stuff. And now she's suddenly here bringing up the past like its my fault.

"I'm really sorry about Reen..really i am.." her face suddenly change and she gently grabbed my hand.

"N-no...stay away from m-" i tried to pull back from her but she was faster. She pushed me down on the couch and straddled my legs.

"You know Reen..i was wrong...about boys who read mangas. I'm sorry i judged you.." she pushed her breasts up against my chest and leaned closer.

"V-Viane stop!" I tried to free myself but she suddenly kissed me. She hold my face and deepens the kiss. I shut my mouth tight but she forcefully opened them and slide her tongue in.

"I can make it up for you, i'll make you feel better Reen..~~" she whispered between the kiss. I managed to broke free from the kiss. But then when i looked up, my heart just shattered into pieces.

Right there, in front of me...was Kameron. He was standing there, looking at me. I cant read his face as it was secluded with his fake smile.

"I didnt know we had company tonight.." he said with that smile.

~~♡♡♡~~~♡♡♡~~~
Heyo!! The chapter is up!
Gotta heat things up here for a bit >.<
I'm so dead after this..
Dont forget to check out Kameron_Rose's story too!