Act 11 - First Blood

I woke to find myself staring at the ceiling yet again. How i wish that ceiling would just collapsed on me...

Last night..

After seeing him dissappear right in front of my eyes, with Gen tailing behind him..i realized-

"Yoohoo~ Reen baby~ my my, arent you a naughty boy..skipping school today~," i picked up my phone from the nightstand.

12:45 noon.

I shot up, and quickly grabbed my bag. Made my way out of my bedroom, not bothering to take shower. I didnt realized Viane was there and was startled when she grabbed my arm.

"Skye said she already called the school to tell you were sick, so dont bother~" she wrapped her hands around my arm.

"How about we have fun then~? Just you and me~?" She giggled and entangled her finger around mine.

I realized..i wasnt even breathing this whole time.

Last night...it wasnt a dream...it happened...he left...and the reason is..

Slowly, i turned my head towards her. Glancing down to her face, eyes turning blank.

..this bitch...

"Oh my Reen~ that stare is making me we-" i grabbed her hair and yanked my arm off from her grip. It state of shock, she let out a yelp.

"God Reen~ didnt know you were into this kind of kin-" without a word from me, i grabbed her neck with my left hand and started squeezing it tightly. This time, horror was written all over her face as it turned pale.

"Y-you wanna have fun..d-dont you, Viviane?" My eyes were staring at her pale face, i let go of her hair and proceed to strangle her with both hands. Somehow i feel....fun, watching her gasping for air, her beautiful widens.

"You want fun so badly? Eheh...t-this is fun..right? Fun...!!" I cracked a wicked smile as her face turned light blue.

"H-he left me, Viane...he left me...and y-you wanna reason why?.."

"A-ack!! L-let go!!"she started clawing my hand. I pushed her down onto the floor, knocking out the air from her windpipe.

"YOU'RE THE REASON WHY!!! YOU FUCKING DEVIL-"

"REEN!!!" Skye screamed behind my ears. Suddenly, i snapped out of my trance and Kameron's dad pulled me away from Viane.

She laid on the floor, not moving and inch. Skye darted over towards her and looked relieved to see her breathing.

I blinked and few times, looking at her then to Skye. Our gaze met before i turned to look at the older man. He looked surprised.

"Are you okay, Reen?" I didnt answer. I turned to see Gen's pale face. He was frowning and almost close to tears.

A cough from Viane pulled my gaze towrds her. She backed away from Skye while her eyes fixed on me.

"...." without thinking, i stood up grabbed my back and bolted out of the house.

"Reen!!!" All of them called my name.

'I-i almost killed someone....' rang through my mind as i ran further away from my house,..school,..and Kameron.

~~~~'~~~~~~'~~~~

At school.
[Gen's POV.]

I came running down the hallway, ignoring the weird that turned to my direction. Ignoring the discpline teacher shouting at me.

I ran to the class, sweat running down my back.

There, as i opened the door i saw Kameron sitting by the window.