Act 9- First Volleyball

After recess we head back to our class. I was a bit worried of Kameron cuz he only ate an apple and orange, but he said that was he daily diet so i respect that. Lol Gen what so surprised that he kept ranting about food till recess ended.

Then we're back to class and since it was always my 'nap time' after recess, i can barely hold the heaviness of my eyelids. I was trying my best to stay awake and focus on the subject- also trying not to let Kameron see me dozing off. The soft whispering of the teacher's voice did not help at all.

Alas..i failed. I faceplanted the textbook on my desk.

"Oi..wake up dude.." Gen whispering and yelling at the same time. I just ignore him and slept for the rest of the period.

The last period went by smoothly, it was Biology and i do found parts of human body very interesting but...i'm terrified if blood, sadly enough.

The last school bell rang, all the students starts to pack their bags and head home.

"Hey, we got volley practice right?" I shoved the books into my bag.

"Yup! C'mon, lets hurry!" Gen swung his bag over his shoulder and dashes out of the classroom.

I turned towards Kameron, a bit surprised he was standing right behind me.

"I have a volleyball practice this evening, so if you wanna head home first-"

"Its alright, i'd love to see you practice," he smiled down at me.

"Well, alright if you say so,.." i smiled back. "Lets head to the locker room first, i need to change" i said and walks out of the class, with Kameron tailing behind.

--timeskip from all that walking in the hallway---

"Hey Gen," i walked into the guy's locker room to see Gen changing. He was in his boxer and his sport t-shirt.

"G-Gah!! Would you knock first?!" He huffed, pulling down his shirt. I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, we've been friends since kindergarten. I've seen you in diapers too ya know.." i laughed, petting his shoulder. I undid my uniform and toss onto the bench.
"Finally out of that sweaty uniform.."

"Whoa! Since when did you have abs??" Gen exclaimed and stared at me chest. Feeling a bit embarrassed, i stepped back a lil while undoing my uniform pants.

"Hey, that's rude. I'm always muscular!" I pouted. Gen giggled and lightly punched my shoulder.

"Says the guy who play games and sits in his room all the time!" Sad but true. Gen knows i dont usually come out and hang out like every other teenagers does but one thing he doesnt know is that i'm a fudanshi.

"Hey, you're the one to talk.." i jokingly slapped his ass. He yelp and jumps out of the way rubbing his butt.

"Oi! That hurts!" He bumped into Kameron, who was standing there at the door for the whole time. Gen looked up and turned around towards him. "Uh..dude? Are you okay?...your face is all red.."

"H-huh? Oh i'm fine, just the heat here..." he bluffed. I know he's been staring at Gen's ass the whole time - and also mine. I smirked as an idea popped into my head.

"Hey, Gen could you take my shirt from my bag?" I pointed at the bag on the floor behind him. Gen nodded and turned around, this time his back facing Kameron. And so he bends down to take the shirt inside the bag. I tried holding my laughter when i saw Kameron was trying his best not stare at Gen's ass.

"Here ya go," Gen walks over and gave me my shirt as i was pulling down my pants. I thanked him and smirks at Kameron. I put my hand on my hips and swayed it to the side a lil.

"Kameron, how about you wait us by the court? Or...do you wanna watch us change??"

Kameron tries to compose himself as he exited the room and made his way to the volleyball court.

"Hehehe~"

"Uh..why are you laughing dude?" Gen looked at me confusingly.

"Nothing~ lets get change okay?"

---another timeskip XD---

"Alright, since we dont have enough player...we cant play 3 on 3 for today," the captain said. Well..even if its a practice, no one of the other member was willing to come down for practice.

"Aww...that sucks, i was looking forward to it..." Gen pouted. Yeah, i've been waiting for it too but it cant be helped-

"I can pitch in you guys want another player," i turned my head around to see Kameron making his way to our circle. Kameron..can play volley ball?

"Well uh..if your up for it then, you know how to play volleyball right?" The captain looked at him, a bit surprised to see how tall Kameron it.

And then, Kameron had demonstrated a really powerful spike. With that the captain agreed for him to join and the 3 on 3 pratice can be commence!

"Whoa! He should really join our team!" Gen exclaimed. I was surprised to see such powerful impact in the ball.

"Mhm.." i nodded, watching his moves.

"Dude!! You were so cool!!"Gen rushes over to Kameron when he finishes the training. "Man..wish i had your height..that way i wont lose easily.."

"Relax your not the only who's short..ya know.." i crossed my arms.

"Oops sorry Reen~" he replied sarcastically and laughed.

After the captain announced that we finished our practice and could go home, i grabbed my bags and put my uniforms in it.

"Say Gen,..you wanna hang out at my place tonight?" I said.

"Your place? Hmm...well, if Skye promise to cook another delicious feast , then i'll go" he smiled with oh so pure expression.

"Great! Oh and dont worry, i have a spare uniform for you to wear tomorrow" i winked at him. And Gen just laugh not knowing anything.

Once we arrived at my house, we made our way to my room. Feeling exhauster both of us collapsed onto the bed.

"Man..i'm beat..."

"Agree.." i nodded tiredly.

"Oh, Kameron..you gotta teach me your sick moves back there! Guess you really do play volleyball" he sat up, looking at Kameron.

Oh he will teach you ALL about the volley balls Gen. Literally, all of them.

~~♡~~~♡♡~~♡♡~~~~

Alright, i have finish this chapter!
It's about to get steamy~ but that's gonna be Kameron_Rose to make it happen~ ;)c