Act 13

Kameron closed the door softly when he exitted the room. I watched his body disappeared behind the white door.

I let out a small sighed.

Wish he'd stay for a little while, i dont like being in alone..especially in the hospital. Despite the broad daylight illuminating through the window, it still feels creepy.

And if he'd stayed..then i could ask the nurse for an extra pair of clean clothes for him.

Well, if he chooses not to then it's fine by me.

And so, for the past few hours i just lay there...staring the ceiling..again. I wonder if Skye and the others will visit me-

There was a knock on the door and a nurse poked her head in.

"Reen, there are some visitors that would like to see you," the nurse smiles and then came Skye bursting through the door, rushing over towards me.

"Omg!! Are you alright? What on earth happened to you?? How do you feel?"

Speak of the devil..heh..

"I'm alright now, Skye. Kameron saved me..if it weren't for him..i'd-" Skye suddenly bursted into tears and hugged me tightly. Mumbling under her croaking voice.

I looked up and saw the others. My eyes were fixed in Kai. She tried to compose herself and not break into tears but i could see she's struggling. My gaze then shifted towards Gen, to see how relieved he was. And lastly towards Kameron's parent.

I smiled back at them, to all of them and wiped Skye's tears.

-back at the house (third person view)-

Vyane shifted her legs as she stared at him. Looking from top to bottom, eyeing the ragged shirt that he was still wearing.

"You want to help me?" She repeated his question.

He nodded silently. She gave him a little smirk.

"You're pretty brave for a transfer student, ya know?...are you trying to be a hero?" She said sarcastically to the male.

Yet again he was silent. That annoyed her.

"Well if you wanna help so badly then stop interfering with other people's bussiness!" She hissed at him. She then crossed her legs and leaned back against the couch, looking bored.

"I did those stuff to Reen becuz Shane paid me to do it. Everything i said about my boyfried trying to kill me...it was just a bullshit to make Reen believe me. Hehe, never thought you guys would buy something like that. Even for Kai, to think she's the smart one~" she laughed, satisfied with her evil doing. She glanced at him, staring at his face.

"We were just about to have fun last night but you just got to butt in, dont you?...oh, you look surprised.." she giggled and stood up."It's been nice chatting with you, Kameron...but i think my ride is here, "She made her way to the door and left. Leaving the door wide open.

Outside, a black ferrari was waiting on the other side of the road.

"Geez what took you so long?"

"Oh c'mon on, its not that long..." she rolled her eyes at the male waiting beside the car.

"So anything?"

"Reen got admitted to the hospital, that's all i know" she shrugged.

"Right as i planned," the male grinned and gave a folded amount of cash to her, which she gladly took it. "Here's the rest of the payment"

"Why thank you, rich boy" after counting the money, she slipped into the car as well as the male.
"So, what are you planning next Shane?" She turned to him.

"Oh something~ " Shane smirked and started the car. "That'll teach em to not mess with Shane," He drove out of the neighbourhood.

.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone >w< loooong time nu see!!! 

Another update has arrived!Hope you guys still enjoys reading it!!

Dun forget to check out Kameron_Rose's part of the story too!

See you :)