Chapter 1

It was a normal day as Chat Noir was jumping from roof to roof just thinking of how to tell ladybug he was in love with her

     It was a normal day as Chat Noir was jumping from roof to roof just thinking of how to tell ladybug he was in love with her. He practiced and practiced but each time he messed up somehow and was beginning to become irritated, he sighed and sat down on a pole and just watched the sun go down. After a few moments he just decided to go home and try and figure it out later, he started hopping the way to his house until he saw a white butterfly pass him and flew into an alley. He knew that butterfly, its the one ladybug lets go after their battles. He turned to follow it, the butterfly went into a little broken part of a window in an old building, Chat Noir went to find the door. "Maybe i should call ladybug" He thought but before he could, he saw another butterfly fly into the building but this time in a mouse hole next to the door. He quickly ran through the door his staff in his hand, he looked around it was completely empty. The cat was a bit confused, he went to call ladybug but right before he did he saw a white butterfly that was heading down the stairs to the basement,he followed it down.

     As he came to the end of the stairs he looked around before taking a step forward, before he knew it he had stepped into a trap as two chains came from the wall both raping themselves around his wrist pulling him against the wall unable to move. He looked for the person who had set him up, he looked down at his staff on the floor a few feet away. He tried to get with his feet but the chains on his arm made it difficult,"Ahh Chat Noir, seems like you fell exactly in my trap." Chat Noir looked up to see who had said that, thats when he saw Hawk Moth. He approached the trap cat until they were only a foot away from one another, "Ok Hawk Moth, you got me here but whatever you'er planing ladybug will be here before you can do it." Chat Noir said smirking at a very calm Hawk Moth. "What makes you so sure." He said as he reached for Chat Noir's ring. He made his hand a fist and tried to fight lose but it was no use the chains didnt budge but Chat Noir didnt stop he kept trying to get lose. He quickly said "cataclysm!" but before he touched the chain Hawk Moth put an old metal pole into his hand, wasting his cataclysm. Hawk Moth then grabbed Cat's wrist and opened his fist as Chat Noir kept trying to get lose, but Hawk Moth pulled off the ring. The custom vanished and a scared Adrien was standing there to shocked to move. Hawk Moth just looked bored as he stared at Adrien, "I knew it."  He said as he began to walk away. Adrien then looked mad,"Knew what?" He asked pulling away from the wall as much as he could. Hawk Moth turned, "Your ring it looks the same beside the color" he said walking closer to Adrien," Also how you just disappear all the time, im not a fool Adrien you cant live with someone and not notice things like that." Adrien stood there eyes wide,"Father?" He said in more of a whisper. Hawk Moth just looked at him with a blank expression not saying a word. "But why? Why would you do this!"Adrein looked mad again. "Ill explain it to you later, but now i need you to bring me ladybug." Hawk Moth said still looking blankly at Adrein. "Never!" He said pulling on the chains again, "I will never bring you ladybug! I dont care if you are my father you're evil and i wont help you get her miraculous!" He was angry, his green eyes on full of rage. "Not even if we could bring back your mother." Hawk Moth said taking a step closer to Adrein, who again was shocked still. 

     "You cant do that" he said quietly looking down. Hawk Moth picked up Adrien's chin making him look at him,"I can. You just need to get Ladybug's miraculous. Can i count on you to do this." He said taking a step back and started to unlock the chains. Adrein looked down, guilt filled his face and eyes he looked up at Hawk Moth and gave a little nod.