Chapter 26

Ladybug stood there looking at a shocked Alya

      Ladybug stood there looking at a shocked Alya. "Mari-Marinette?" Alya said slowly looking at Ladybug. She stopped crying and she had a blank look on her face. "Youre Ladybug? Why didnt you tell me?" She asked but Ladybug didnt say anything she just starred at Alya who was wide eyed. "So, you-you have been risking your life almost everyday and you havnt told me?!" She asked trying to figure everything out, remembering all the times Marinette would just disappear. "Do you see now? Its my fault Adrien is in a coma." Ladybug said looking down with pain in her eyes. "That doesnt mean its your fault Marinette," "No." Ladybug said quickly, "You dont know the whole story, it is my fault i didnt want to listen to him i believed what Hawk Moth told me, and because of it Adrien was the one who got hurt, not me. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!" Ladybug screamed before crashing to the ground on her knees covering her eyes and crying, "HE THREW IT AT ME! IM THE ONE WHO MADE HIM ANGRY NOT ADRIEN IT WAS ME, I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIT!  I WAS THE IDIOT WHO BELIEVED HIM! WHY DIDNT I LISTEN! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!" She kept crying and Alya stood there, pain in her eyes not sure how to comfort her. "Marinette, I know youre upset, but its really not your fault Adrien is going to be ok and you know hes going to understand, Marinette he loves you."  Alya said sitting next to her friend hugging her. She just cried there, letting Alya hold her. 

    Later that day Marinette was in her room laying on her bed just laying there not talking just starring at the ceiling with a blank expression. She laid like that until the sun set, she got up and walked up to the roof. She starred at the stars, wishing she could go back and prevent everything that happened. Stop Adrien from getting hit, make herself believe him, not be mad at Chat Noir, stop her from losing her memory. Wait a minute, now she was thinking about it, why did Adrien set her up? He did do that, but why? She thought hard trying to think of anything he said or what they talked about before that day. Nothing made sense of it, did an akuma get him? "Hello Ma'Lady."  Chat said as he landed on her roof. Marinette took a step back shocked, so it wasnt a dream he really was ok. "Chat." She spoke softly. "You want to chat ok, what would you like to talk about bug-a-boo." He smiled and so did she. "What are you doing here? Shouldnt you be in the hospital?"  She asked. "Yeah, but im going home tomorrow so its fine. " He smiled. She looked down with a sad look, Chat looked concerned when he noticed, "Is something wrong Marinette?" He asked. She looked up at him, "Why did you set me up?" She asked her voice lower then a whisper. He looked down, remembering the biggest mistake of his life. "Hawk Moth, i was in that trap to. He took my miraculous then he started talking and i-i found out who he was." Chat spoke still looking down, he couldnt face her right there. "Wait, so you know who Hawk Moth is?" Marinette asked shocked. Chat nodded, "Hes my dad." Marinette took a step back, "What?!" She asked quickly. Chat still didnt look up, "He told me he could bring my mother back, i just needed to bring you down there take you miraculous and that would be the end of it, but as you know that didnt happen it just caused a bigger mess and im sorry." A tear fell from his eye as he looked up at Marinette. She hugged him tight, "Im sorry, i should have let you explain if i had we could have ended this sooner and you, you wouldnt have gotten hurt." She said not letting him go. He hugged back.He looked down at her, looking into her blue eyes, "Marinette, i love you." He said. She smiled and blushed, "I love you too Adrien." He leaned in and kissed her. 

      The next day at school she met up with Alya. "So, do you think i could maybe get some pictures of you, or maybe like a video or something." Alya smiled trying to talk Marinette into helping her with her Lady Blog. Marinette laughed, "Maybe later Alya, you cant make a big deal out this ok?" Marinette said. Alya nodded trying to keep calm. They walked into class and Adrien was sitting in his seat with Nino. "Marinette, hes back!" Alya smiled at Marinette. "Yeah, i know." She said and they sat in theirs seats. Adrien turned at Marinette, "Hey Marinette, hey Alya." He said. "So youre better now?" Alya asked happy that her friend would be better now. "Yup doctor says im much better, they didnt recommend coming to school but when have i ever followed the rules?" He smiled. "Like almost all the time." Nino said. Adrien rolled his eyes and Marinette and Alya laughed. 

     Adrien walked in his house to see father was waiting for him, "Yes father?" Adrien said. "We need to talk." He said and turned and started walking. Adrien followed and they walked into his office, he shut the door waiting for his father to speak. "Now, after everything thing thats happened i learned not to take things to far." He father said with a blank look. " And?"  Adrien said wanting his father to get to the point of this talk. "Well, im not going to give up. Im still going to try and take the miraculous, but ill do it how ive always done it with akumas and ill be moving my butterfly room to a different location." His father said looking at an angry Adrien, "Really? After everything things that happened your still not going to quiet?" Adrien said. "Your mother means the world to me and im going to keep trying to get her back." He said before walking out. Adrien looked down, if there akumas then him and Ladybug can handle it but she gets hurt that will be the end of his father. Later that night he transformed and went to see Marinette. He jumped through her window to see sketching something, "Hello princess." He smiled. "Hey kitty." She stood up closing her diary and putting it back in the box. "Do you want to go for a patrol?" He asked and she nodded transforming into Ladybug. He took her hand and kissed it before they jumped out the window and went on their patrol.