Chapter 7

Marinette was home and her and Tikki were talking, well Marinette was talking but Tikki was to busy trying to figure out the miraculous

    Marinette was home and her and Tikki were talking, well Marinette was talking but Tikki was to busy trying to figure out the miraculous. "Tikki, why are you so sure its not Chat Noir's miraculous?" Marinette asked. Tikki looked up and flew to sit next to Marinette, "The miraculous was in your room, you both agreed not to show each other who you are." Marinette just nodded. She laid on her bed and read a  bit more of her diary before falling asleep.

     Adrien woke up and jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed and ran out before his dad could ask any questions. He ran right to school, still running he bumped into someone and fell on the floor. "Ouch, im sorry." Marinette said rubbing her forehead. "Marinette, im sorry are you ok?" Adrien asked then quickly helped her up. "Yea im fine tha-" Marinette was caught off bye Chloe who jumped and hugged Adrien. "Adrien! I missed you sooo much." She said trying to kiss him. he pushed her off, "Hi Chloe." He said looking annoyed.  Marinette rolled her eyes and started to walk to Alya. Adrien was about to stop her but Nino came." Hey dude you still grounded?" Nino asked walking passed Chloe who was leaving. "Yea, but not for long. Nino, i need you to do something for me." Adrien said, "Yea bro anything." He answered. "Great after school, i need you to keep Marinette busy. I dont care what you do just make sure she doesnt go home ok?" Adrien said. Nino looked confused but didnt ask any questions, he just nodded and walked away. 

     After school Adrien ran all the way to the bakery. He walked in, "Hello Mr.Cheng, I let Marinette borrow something of mine do you think i could go up and get it?" Adrien asked Marinette's dad who was dealing with a customer. "Sure go on ahead." He said trying to hurry with the customer. Adrien walked up stairs and into her room he looked around for her diary. He found it but it was locked, great this is exactly what he needs right now. He started looking around for the key. He saw a bag on the bed, he opened it and saw two black boxes. "Only two? She must have the other one." He picked one, "I hope this is mine." He closed his eyes and opened it. A light came on but he kept his eyes closed. "Its a bout time you opened me. Getting rid of me like that, you better have a whole bunch of cheese to make up for it." Adrien opened his eyes and Plagg was looking at him with his arms crossed. "Plagg!" Adrien said giving him a hug. "Oh Adrien, i can never stay made at you... Do i get the cheese now"? Plagg asked pulling away from Adrien. "Youll get some later, we need to go now. Adrien put on the ring and ran down stairs. "Thank you." He said before walking out. He started running back to school but was stopped when he saw Marinette and Alya walking towards him or well to the bakery. "Hey girls." Adrien said while waving. "Hey Adrien" Alya said. Marinette just smiled really big and waved. Her feelings were started to grow again, reading her diary more and more is making her notice more things about him. "Well where are you headed?" He asked looking at both of them, mostly as Marinette though which was making her blush so much and making him smile. "Well" Alya said nudging Marinette to stop her from starring at Adrien as much as she was," We were going to Marinette's house, but im going to be leaving soon for the Ladybug and Chat Noir meeting in the park or whatever,but you should stay with Marinette so shes not bored." Adrien looked at Alya, "Ladybug and Chat Noir meeting?" Marinette quickly jumped in, "You dont need to come, actually you cant! It well be midnight so no boys allowed." She said smilling like an idiot then went a bit behind Alay. Adrien looked at her ears and the earringswere on, he turned back to Alya, "I thought Ladybug and Chat Noir, were gone." Adrien said acting if he knew nothing of the situation. "Dude have you not watched the news?! Ladybug was found in town looking for Chat Noir, she wants him to meet her in park at midnight today." 

     Adrien just looked at Alya then back Marinette. "I have to go, i need to do something." He started to run but a got an idea and turned back. "Bye Marinette." He said then kissed her on the cheek. He ran off with a smirk on his face. Alya starred at Marinette whos face was becoming to turn a bright red. "What just happened?" Alya said with a big smile on her face. Marinette couldnt move she just had a big smile on her face.