Chapter 8

"Why didnt i pick an earlier time?" Marinette said trying to stay awake

     "Why didnt i pick an earlier time?" Marinette said trying to stay awake. Tikki sat there looking at Mairnette with her eyes half closed,"I told you, you could take a nap and i would wake you." Tikki yawned. Marinette sat up, "It wouldnt do me any good if we both were asleep." Marinette laughed, "lets go to the park maybe that'll wake me up a bit." Tikki nodded and Marinette transformed.  She hopped out the window and went straight for the park. When she got there she looked around, just 10 more minutes. The park was quiet, that was until she heard some bushes moving. She quickly looked and saw Alya with her phone out trying to hide. Ladybug rolled her eyes in a playful way. She looked up and saw it was a full moon, it was so pretty. "Hello ma'lady, you called." Ladybug quickly turned around and saw a boy in a black cat custom, he had green eyes. and blonde hair. "I did." Was all she could say. Chat Noir smiled, "Might i say you look purrfect in this moonlight." Chat Noir said making his cat puns. He took a step forward but Ladybug quickly took a step back, "Are you scared bug-a-boo?" He asked a bit concern on his face. "No, i just, i dont know you." He sighed,"I know you los-" Ladybug quickly covered his mouth, "Lets talk somewhere else." She said and started making eye gestures at Alya. Chat Noir moved her hand,"Ok then lets go right meow." She rolled her eyes, she was starting to see what she was talking about when she wrote down about his cat puns. 

     They jumped over some buildings until they were in an alley. "Ok, do you know how i lost my memory?" Ladybug said just straight out. Chat Noir stay silent, he cant tell her the truth then she'll know that he set her up and she wont trust him ever again. He sighed," I do." She looked at him,"How?" She was nervous, she was about to find out something so bad it made her forget who she was. "We were in a battle, with Hawk Moth. You know who that is right?" She nodded and Chat went back to telling her," So we were trying to stop him from getting the miraculous. He threw me against the wall and you quickly came and you two started to fight i tried to help but every time i did i would get knocked down. Well, you got weak and so did i. We both were on the floor, he walked up to me and next thing i know he kicked me in the eyes. I could barely see, he took my miraculous then walked towards you he took yours to, i saw the light."" So you didnt see me?" Ladybug asked. He promised Ladybug he wouldnt see her but he did, she felt safer knowing she was the only one who knew her secret, and he wanted to make her feel safe. "No, i didnt my eye was to messed up. He picked you up and threw you into the metal pile. I got up and ran towards him and stole the miraculous back. I knew i had to hide them no matter what, even if i couldnt use it anymore. I remember were you left some box thing i just put them in there, hoping you would find them, which you did." He smiled at the last part. Ladybug didnt say anything, she went against the wall. She slid down until she was sitting, she put her head between her knees and wrapped her arms around them, "Thanks Chat Noir your a good friend." Ladybug said not moving. Chat Noir just looked down at her, he felt bad it was all his fault if he hadnt brought her to the stupid building in the first place she would be ok right now. "Dont be upset ma'lady, it will be alright i promise." He said as he sat next to her throwing on arm around her. She lifted her head and looked at him, it almost broke his heart when he saw her eyes watery. " Are you sure everything is going to be ok?" She asked as a single tear fell from her eye." I promise, i will be by your side no matter what happens ma'lady you can always count on me no matter what." He said as he wiped away her tear. She smiled "thanks Chat." She gave him a hug, he held her tight not wanting to let her, but when she pulled away she rested her head on his shoulder, and shut her eyes.