Chapter 16

He walked into the room slowly closing the door

     He walked into the room slowly closing the door. He sat down on the chair, a smirk on his face the whole time. He placed the miraculous box on his desk, "Finally, i can get back to my plan." He opened the box expecting to see his kwami but he found an empty box. "WHAT?" Adrein's dad shouted standing up, "Wheres is it?!" He said looking all over his desk. Adrien was outside listening to him, "Its not in there Plagg, it must have fell out in the basement." Adrien's dad started walking out and Adrien ran away threw the back door and transformed into Chat Noir. Adrien's dad walked up straight into Adrien's room swinging the door wide open, "Wheres the-" He saw an empty room. He stormed out full of anger. 

       Chat Noir was in the basement looking for the loose miraculous. After ten minutes, he still had no luck, "Ugh! Where could be it be?" He said in frustration. He glanced over at the pile of metal, he remembered Ladybug, all that blood, her screaming in pain, barely able to stand, then Marinette her bloody hair, he white flower shirt covered in blood. He shook his head trying to get those thoughts out of his mind. He walked over to the pile of metal remembering the box fell around there, he started looking and saw the pink miraculous. He tried getting it but there was a bunch of pieces of metal making it very difficult for the cat to get his had through. "Cataclysm!" He said then placing his hand on the metal that was blocking him. He then grabbed the miraculous putting it in his pocket, "Now i need to figure out where to hide it."  

     The next day at school Marinette was quieter then usual. "Is everything alright girl?" Alya asked Marinette after class. "Yea am fine, dont worry about it ok." Marinette gave a small smile. "Marinette, if somethings wrong you know you can tell me." Alya said placing her hand on Marinette's shoulder. "Yea i know, thats why your my best friend." Marinette said then gave Alya a hug. They started walking to the park after school finished, "Hey Alya, hi Marinette."Nino said running to catch up with them. "Hey Nino." Marinette said smiling and waving. "Have you girls seen Adrien today? I couldnt find him after class, i was hoping you knew where he was Marinette?" Nino asked walking beside Alya. "No, i barely talked to him today, sorry Nino." Marinette answered. She looked around at the park, maybe Adrien was doing a photo shoot but with no luck Adrien wasnt there. It wasnt like Adrien to leave school without talking to his friends. "Look its Chat Noir!" Alya said pointing to the top of a roof, where Chat Noir was jumping off of and on to the next. "Im going to follow him, maybe Ladybug well come." Alya said before pulling Nino with her. Marinette rolled her eyes and smiled, she started walking back home.

     As she was walking she was stopped by a boy with blonde hair in a cat suit. "What do you want Chat Noir?" Marinette asked annoyed, "My friend Alya is looking for you right now so see cant see me with you." Chat Noir looked around before taking Marinette in his arms and running into the nearest alley. She quickly pushed him away, "Listen alley cat, i dont know what you want but i dont want to hear it." Marinette said giving him a lot of attitude. "Listen ma'lady im not here to fight, or to apologize  because i know you dont care to listen. But i need a place to hide this." Chat Noir said pulling out Hawk Moth's miraculous. Marinette looked at it then quickly back at Chat Noir, "Where did you get this?" She asked her eyes wide. "It fell out when it hit the floor." He said in response. He handed it to Marinette, "Where are we going to put it?" She asked. "I was hoping you knew where to keep it." He said looking at Marinette. "Im not sure, uh actually i can keep it in my diary box no one can get inside of it." She said, Chat nodded, "Good idea, now im get going see you again ma'lady." He said taking a bow. "Dont count on it." Marinette said turning around mad then walking away. Chat Noir frowned, once she was gone he transformed back to Adrien. "Well she still hates you." Plagg said. "Yea, i know." Adrien sighed then opened his jacket for Plagg to hide.

     Marinette walked into her room and Tikki flew out. "You should be nicer Marinette, he said sorry and you didnt let him explain yet." Tikki said trying to convince Marinette to talk to Chat Noir. Marinette grabbed her dairy box, "Were partners, i can deal with that but were not friends." She said placing the miraculous in the box then shutting it. "But Marinette, that means you need to trust him and you need friendship to build trust." Tikki said but Marinette wasnt listening, she was to busy texting Alay.

     Adrien walked in his room sitting on his bed. "Where is it?" His dad walked in. "What are we talk about?" Adrien asked looking at his father. His dad eyes narrowed, "My miraculous!" He yelled. Adrien nodded, "Thats what were talking about." He said laying on his bed and opened a magazine. His father took it from him, "Where is it Adrien?" He asked looking at a bored Adrien, "I dont know father, you lost it." Adrien said standing up. "Do i have to go ask your little girlfriend?" His father said smirking. Adrien got mad, his hands in fists,"Dont you dare bother Marinette." Adrien said his voice was stern. "Then tell me where the miraculous is." His father said with a serious face. "I dont know!" Adrien yelled. His father got even more angry, "Fine then, you have one day to tell me where it is or believe me i can make your girlfriend's life a misery." Adrien's eyes filled with rage, "You cant do anything to her." He said back. "Its amazing what money can do in this world." He said before walking out. Adrien sat on his bed his eyes wide,"This cant be happening." Adrien said looking at Plagg. "Dont worry, what can he do to Marinette anyway, your worry for nothing Adrien." Plagg said looking through Adrien'a bag. "Marinette wants to be a fashion designer, he can make sure she doesnt, he could pay the schools to switch her, hes right money can do anything in this world."