1

How many times have i prayed to God that you would come to your senses ? How many sleepless nights have i encountered with thoughts of another girl in your arms being told the sweet nothings I'd want to be whispered to me ? How can I forget the many tears that escaped my eyes over your oblivious state of mind and neglect toward me ?

I can only blame myself for the hurt you put me through, it was trust that broke our bond. I've tried for 3 years to restore this invisible necessity that we seem to cherish. When I told you every thought that has crossed my mind I remained reluctant but trust kept me content. There is no way I can part from you. Not now , not ever. I can't be the only one to feel this burning sensation in there soul to be with you. I can't be the only one that suffers from heart ache every time I see her with you.

The many times I've had the urge to yell senseless obscenities about her, "dumb ass b*tch you know he'll always chose me" and "you know he only wants to fuck you and be done with you". But my heart is not tarnished by evil and I cannot do these things even if they may appear true my feelings may never be stronger than my becoming manner.

When we met I was so confused, scared, and grateful. You were my hero. You lifted me from depression and brought the sun to the bottom of the ocean. As a result I told you everything. And in return I listened to every detail of your story, gave you advice, sat with you at lunch, even told you that one day you could take my sacred pearl...when the time was right.

What I wouldn't give to have you next to me eating junk food and playing those dumb video games you like... but im just the Bestfriend, your Bestfriend and that will never change no matter how much I want it to.