9

Shon

"Heyyy girl wassup I know you miss the kid, stop ignoring me and answer the phone. Ight bye."

"Alright Alright, I get it you mad at me. But why doe? You that one socking niggas in the face and shit."

"Kayla stop fucking ignoring me dawg ion understa- , you know what fuck that you punched me in the face I should be the one ignoring yo crazy ass."

"Listen I aint mean that im just playing girl you know I love you. But fr doe call me back"

I finally give up and throw my phone across the room and hang my head in defeat as I sit on the edge of my bed regretting treating my best friend like a groupie. I done fucked up now. I sit for a few more minutes before finally deciding to go downstairs and eat something before I go to bed. My mom was in the kitchen on the phone and stirring what looked to be spaghetti in the pot. That's her favorite meal to cook I swear.

"yea girl they had me working overtime in the office today, I need to go lay down somewhere and rest my nerves." I go up to my mom and wrap my arms around her trying to get some type of affection from someone. She wraps her arms around my torso and kisses my cheek "hey baby, Alright sherry I'll talk to later girl. Bye." I stick my hand in the pot and get a piece of sausage and eating it before my mom caught me.

"Don't be sticking yo nasty hands in my pot lil boy." She says while reaching in the cabinet for some plates. "mybad ma I'm starving" I reached for another piece of sausage and she smacks me upside my head. What's up with everybody hitting all on me lately.

"I can't tell you and your brother eat up everything in my cabinets I can't keep nothing in there for more than a week." I grin and look at my mom. "I'm a growing boy I gotta eat ma." My little brother Marvin entered the dining room with my dad following behind him.

My dad walked over to my mom his muscular and tall stature towering over her slim frame. My mom is 5'7 but everybody in the house is taller than her which I find pretty funny. Watching my parents interact had my mind wondering about Kayla and what I could possibly do to get my lil baby back. All I can think about right now is the arch of her back and melodic sound of her moaning my name when she orgasm's. That lil pussy got some power.

After dinner everyone cleaned their plates off and went their separate ways in the house. "Hey son don't forget to take the trash out before you go to bed. Oh and I left a lil change on yo dresser, ya momma showed me ya report card keep it up I'm proud of you."

I hugged my pops suddenly remembering I never showed him my report card. "Yes sir and thanks pops." He chuckled before heading towards the steps "no problem, now go take out the trash."

When I was walking back up the driveway from taking the trash out my phone began to vibrate. I took my phone out of my pocket and was elated to see who was calling me.

Kayla

"what the fuck do you want." This boy got some nerve calling me and leaving all these crazy ass voicemails. "Don't be like that, I just miss you that's all." Rolling my eyes, I close my room door and sit on my bed listening to the bullshit once again.

"you don't miss me you miss my pussy. Listen I don't have time play with you Shon, I already told you not to call me so stop fucking with me and go find yo hoe ass girlfriend." I was about to hang up until he said something.

" I'm in love with you Kay Kay. And I miss you, I don't want us to argue like this no more. I just want you nobody else. No Bullshit." I couldn't help but feel my throat tighten up and the trickle of tears that fell down my face. Why does he continue to do this to me ?

"Why now? How come all of a sudden you're in love with me? Cause I'm ignoring you, right? A month ago you took my virginity and that made everything even more complicated. I was willing to give you anything just so you can stay by my side and I'd never feel the cold again only warmth and passion of love. We don't always get what we want do we? Shon I love you, I always will but I can't do this again." Without any further explanation I hung up the phone and wiped the tears away. I sat for about 10 minutes before I continued to finish my homework.

After finishing my homework, I realized that I needed a break from reality for a day or two. I walked to my parent's room and opened the door to reveal my mother sitting up in her bed on her computer typing away.

My mom looked up from her computer and smiled lovingly upon me. "Hey baby what's up come sit with me." She moved over to make room on the bed and glanced at me. "Where's daddy? I thought he was home." She drank some water and took her glasses off laying them on the night stand while stretching in the process.

"He's on his way home right now, I just got off the phone with him. Everything okay?" I glance at her TV then look back down and twiddle my fingers. "Nothing I was just wondering if I could invite the girls over for a day or two."

She looked at me and smiled, she touched my cheek and said "You been working really hard in school I guess you could use some fun in your life. You can invite them over for the weekend." My eyes got big, I didn't think she would say yes. I tried not to seem as excited as I was but it didn't work. "Really? Thank you ma I Love You!" I hopped out the bed like the excited kid I am and started texting the girls.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Leave some comments and Feedback :)