8

2 months later

"mmm yes right there," leaving a trail of kisses up my thighs I quiver loving the feeling of his lips on my skin. "I been waiting on this all day." I don't remember the last time he was this close to my body. A moan escaped my lips as I threw my head back in ecstasy, the feeling of his tongue against my clit instantly sending waves of butterflies throughout my body. Repeatedly flicking his tongue over my clit I attempt to close my legs and scoot away from him trying to gain composure again. He forcefully grabs my legs and pulls me towards the edge of the bed prying my legs open wider. "don't run now." He continues to pleasure me as I come closer to my peak. Gasping for air and gripping the sheets my eyes roll to the back of my head as he continues to eat me like his last meal. My legs shake as I reach my peak and finally orgasm as I close my eyes enjoying the high, no drug could compare.

"Damn you needed that huh?" not bothering to move I nod my head. "Shon what are we doing?" finally opening my eyes I stare at him waiting for an answer. He licks his lips and clenches his jaw and the butterflies come right back. "I don't know, but I do know you belong to me and no one else." He tightly wraps his arms around my torso, lightly kissing my stretch marks. "so what are we? What does that make us?" Looking at the ceiling I hope to hear the words I've only dreamed would come out of his mouth. "We just friends, that fuck every now and again. You got some bomb ass pussy girl I can't give that up." Looking at me with a mischievous grin he leans towards me in the hopes of kissing my lips. Dodging him I quickly get off the bed search for my clothes.

"yo wassup with you? Kayla what chu doing man?" I finish putting my tank top and shorts on then look for my purse and phone so I can leave. Shon gets up and grabs my arm pulling me into him leaving little room for air and comfort. "Kay Kay what's wrong man? You need to calm yo lil ass down." I look up at him and anger consumes me as I draw my fist back and punch him right in the jaw hearing a slight crack afterwards. I turn away from the love of my life and run down the stairs before the tears can escape eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK BRUH, YOU LOST YO FUCKING MIND." He emerges from his room fuming and enraged. When he spots me in the middle of the living room he comes stomping toward me. He approaches me leaving no space between us, I stare into his chocolate brown eyes that not even 10 minutes ago where dripping with lust now emitting darkness. "You lucky as fuck that you my bestfriend otherwise I would've, rocked yo ass like you was a nigga pulling some dumb shit like that. Why the fuck you do that? I ain't did shit to you, now you round here sucker punching mothafuckas. What the fuck is up?" I stare at this stranger in front of me wondering how I got myself into this shit storm of unrecognized emotions. This nigga has no clue.

"you dumb mothafucka." It came out as a whisper but it was obviously enough for him to hear. "Oh you feeling bold today huh, speak the fuck up if you got something to say, I'm all ears." I look at this goofy ass nigga and decide right then and there to let it all out... the truth. "you know what fuck you I spent 3 years tryna get you to love me just as much as I love you and all you can do is compliment me on how good my pussy is. I'm just another set of legs to you that open on your command. When you took my virginity I thought I had you. I just knew you would finally see me and fall in love with me but I thought wrong. But when I realized that I remained your bestfriend and continued to be there when yo needed me." My throat tightens and my eyes began to burn as I tried to blink the tears away but failed miserably. "I went to every basketball game, I bought you Jordan's, held you when your grandma past, I even met your parents. BUT WHAT ABOUT ME DAMNIT. Who really gone be there for me? It's clear to me now that it's not you. I don't give a fuck about what you gotta say, I'm leaving don't call or text me." I leave with tears cascading down my cheeks feeling a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. I get inside of my car inhaling deeply trying to control my emotions before I begin to drive. Time for a change.