3

After School

Thank God school is over i don't know if i can withstand another 9 months of this. My Senioritis is starting to control me. As i walked out of class i gathered my belongings and exited the classroom thinking of the mountain high pile of homework waiting on me at home. I groan to myself as i head to my locker community which all of my friends inhabit, making school alot more bearable. I hum the lyrics to work while unlocking my locker retrieving my bookbag while my friend Jamie begins to hum along with me moving her hips to the melody and attempting to shake the little butt she has. Don't try and tell her she doesn't have one either, you'll regret it. She keeps me laughing even when i'm sad. When we finish the song we share a laugh but not long before she starts to pester me about a party Dwayne is throwing this weekend. "cmon Kayla you never go anywhere, you always studying" Jamie urges while giving me this pleading look with her eyes. "And whats wrong that ? listen im just tryna graduate and get the hell out of here." Out of no where Diamond agrees with Jamie saying "Yea girl them books will be there later, you have a 3.8 GPA you can miss studying and go to one party, damn let loose for once." Hannah interjects by saying "Yea and wouldn't kill you to get dicked down either you always so tense." My mouth hits the floor when she says that and I shadily reply "sorry i leave the thottin and bopping to you, STD's arent my style anyway." She gasp and hits me in the chest like i'm a little boy and i groan in pain. I'm already flat chested, they'll never grow now. "damn girl i was just playing , do it again imma hit cha in the crotch like its something down there." I gotta threaten her to calm her crazy ass down. "Don't play with me Kayla, i will beat your lil flat chested ass in this hallway." I back up from her cause i know she's serious, but i laugh at her anyway because of how crazy she is.

"Yall chill out, so are you coming to the party this weekend or not?" Jaime asks. "Hell no im not going, I got stuff to do." like watch reruns of bad girls club and text Shon :) . "Girl we already know all you gonna do is take your fat ass home, eat sour gummy worms, and watch re-runs of some corny show. Cmon you need to loosen up and enjoy being young and dumb." Hannah says reading my mind making me frown in the process. "please Kayla, we can go shopping and everything ill even do your makeup for you. Lets not forget how big of a crush Dwayne has on you." I blush when Jaime mentions Dwayne but as fast as it came it left when i thought of Shon. Maybe i should go, Shon dosent want me anyway. I look at the girls and sigh succumbing to peer pressure. "Damn alright ill go, but only for an hour." They agree while cheering and hugging me as I roll my eyes and push them off of me laughing at how goofy my friends are.

2 hours later

I sat on my bed finally completing the seemingly infinite pile of homework due the next week. As soon as I get up to go eat dinner a facetime call appears on my phone. My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw who it was, I answered the call and Shon's finely sculpted abs appeared on my screen. My Self control weakening every second, he finally picks the phone up and says "hey Kay Kay" that nickname gives me chills every time it leaves his lips, I maintain composure and reply . "Hey Rosie," his face automatically drops into a frown as he stares at me while I roll hysterically around on my bed, Shon smacks his teeth "why you gotta play so much man,you know ion like that gay shit" my laughter dies down as I gasp for air, I chuckle and say "im just messing with you damn, I didn't know you was on today," I snicker. "Ha Ha very funny, I was just calling to see if you was getting into something this weekend," he questions. "Actually...." I lead on . "oh shit na, what my Kay Kay got going on this weekend ?" He questions. "Going to this lame ass party with the girls," I mumble regretting saying yes to them. Shon twist his lips and makes an unreadable face. "Dwayne's party? I really don't think you should go." I give him a confused look and reply, "yea it's his party, and why not ?" He responds by trying to convince me that there will be a bad crowd there including drugs and alcohol, but isn't that every house party? I start to agree with him and convince myself not to go until I realize what he's doing. "I'll be fine it's not like im going by myself, calm down". He huffs and begins to look frustrated "Alright whatever you do what you want then." Me being stunned that he has a attitude all of a sudden decides to clap back and be petty, "I can and I will."I instantly hang up on him since he wants to be rude. Why is he acting funny all of a sudden?

Shon

After Kayla hung up in my face I couldn't help but feel bad for talking to her like that. I don't know why I get like that every time she goes somewhere without me. I heard that nigga Dwayne got a thing for her too, I don't trust his snake ass not one bit. All I know is he better not try and talk to Kayla. She too good for dude, she sweet humble and goofy as hell. All he gone do is use her for sex and im not about to let that happen.