4

Shon the left, His friend Charles on the right
_____________________________________

Shon

"Yea nigga, eat that shit up" I throw the controller down and move my shoulders after I win for the 7th time in 2k16 against Charles wack ass. "Man this lil shit rigged anyway, ion why you celebrating and shit." He always whining bout something ,lame ass. "Man whateva" tryna change the subject.

"Aye you heard bout this party Dwayne suppose to be throwing tonight?" I question. "Yea I heard bout it. Why, you tryna slide through there?" I turn my head becoming frustrated with my thoughts. "Yea, Kayla told me she was going with her girls and you know they wild. I'm just going to make sure she ight." Mumbling that last part. "Man I don't know why you playing yo self." I give him a confused look and smack my teeth. "What chu talking bout. " He smirks at me and laughs "Man you might as well make Kayla your girlfriend." I look at this nigga silly cause he know better. "Naww it's not like that, that's my bestfriend I gotta protect her." He continues to question me making me even more aggravated and I keep telling this clown what's up. "You know what imma just let you do ya thang, cause ain't no getting through to you."

"So you coming or what?" Charles looks at me and nods "Yea I'm coming, I'm tryna push up on Jamie tonight. Her fine ass." I laugh at Charles and head up stairs getting ready for the party.

Kayla

What have I gotten myself into? "Kayla stop fidgeting you look good." I roll my eyes at Jamie wanting to snatch this tight ass dress off and if she puts anymore highlight on my face I'll be white. "Jamie this dress is too tight, these lashes are too long, and I just look weird with this makeup on." My insecurities began to flood my mind as I looked in the mirror and compared myself to other females. "Kayla don't do this, you look bomb asf. Stand up" I stood up and walked in front on the mirror as she followed behind me. "Look at you, long legs, pretty face, and look at that body!" She exaggerates that last part making me laugh and feel a little bit better. Maybe I'm over exaggerating. "There's no need to be nervous, we're gonna go out shake some ass and have some fun alright?" I laugh at Jamie , finally getting comfortable and ready to let loose. "Alright, let's go before I change my mind." Lord be with me.