2

Senior year

I closed my eyes as he grabbed the back of my neck and pressed his soft lips against mine, sending vibrations of lust all throughout my body. Kissing me passionately he begins to back me into the wall while never letting go of my lips....

"Kayla, you listening to me ? " I snap back to reality as my Bestfriend Shon wakes me up from another daydream. "Sorry I was just thinking about classes this year," I murmured. "Oh yea me too Mrs.monroe already got me fucked up, giving the class a 5 page research paper already, it's only september," Shon groans while he shoves a handful of fries down his throat.

Me and Shon have been Bestfriends since ninth grade, and I've been in love with him ever since. I could never get the courage to tell him how much I truly care and feel for him , especially since he has a new and beautiful girlfriend in the picture. Speaking of the devil himself.

"Hey baby, hey Jayla," Sydney greets coming out of nowhere. Just my luck this girl is the definition of a hoe with no real goals in life. Don't think I didn't notice she called me Jayla either. "Oh hey baby girl," Shon proceeds to put his food down, grabbing her by the hips and swiftly moving her to his lap. Sydney presses her chest against his as they inch closer to one another kissing each other hungrily, forgetting that they are in the middle of the cafeteria visible to everyone who enters. They continue to suck the life out of one another until the bell rings for us to go to our next period which is Government and Economics for me. I quickly gather my things becoming sick watching the two lust over each other. "Okay I'll see you after school Shon, since your obviously occupied right now" I quickly say and continue to pack my book bag with last minute homework. "Awe damn I'm sorry Kay Kay, I promised Sydney I would buy this silly ass purse she been whining about all week." Shon apologizes while Sydney groans and begins to mutter under her breath but load enough for only me to hear "what are you apologizing to this bitch for." In my mind I had already dragged this trash bag of a human being across the filthy cafeteria floor and ripped each track one by one from her scalp. But being the good girl I revoke violence and continue on with talking to Shon in disappointment.

"Whatever Shon it's fine I'll just study by myself" I mumble back slightly hurt. "Don't be that way Kay Kay I'll make it up to you I promise" he pleads while giving me that perfect million dollar smile that could make me drop my panties in seconds, and say yes to any and everything. "Well okay I understand I should've made sure you were free first," I apologize while becoming hypnotized by his intensely perfect smile.

"Ight bet I'll talk to you later, " he says while wrapping his strong arms around me, his cologne sending those sensual chills down my spine again. Then he let's go ending my fantasy again. Because we're bestfriends and nothing more. Never have been. Never will.