5

*Dwayne*
_______________________________________

Dwayne's house

Kayla

Jamie pulled up to the house and it looked to be packed to capacity. There was people everywhere. I looked at my lap and prayed, Lord knows I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. "Cmon Kayla it's time to get fucked up." I laugh at her while shaking my head. "Oh I'm serious I'm tryna get you drunk tonight." Now I'm scared for real. We walk in the house and the smell of weed hits me like a brick wall, the music blaring, and females pulling random dudes to the floor dancing like their getting a check for it. Jamie leads me to the kitchen to try and get me to drink something, as we enter the kitchen she starts to pick up different bottles looking for the something specific I guess. I turn around noticing random dudes undress me with their eyes making me super uncomfortable. "Jamie I think I'll just go home I'll call you later." Before I could walk out of the kitchen Jamie grabs my arm. "Listen don't worry about nobody else just do you and have fun alright. Now drink this." She handed me a red cup with brown liquid in it. I threw it back and instantly regret it feeling a burning sensation in my throat. "Omg Jamie what the fuck was that ? You tryna kill me?" She gives me an annoyed look "girls it's just hennessy, here take one more shot ." I give her a look that says bitch please. "Pleaseeeee friend, do it for me."

"Give me the damn cup, sheesh." I grab the cup and chug it down getting use to the burning sensation. 30 minutes later I became more relaxed feeling the buzz of the alcohol get to me. Me and Jamie started dancing around to the music. I'm glad I came. "I'm really glad you dragged me to this party." Laughing she says " Yea you really needed this." Before I could respond someone taps my shoulder. "Hey Kayla" I look up and see Dwayne. Damn this boy is fine. "Hey Dwayne, how you been" he pulls me in for a hug. He smelled so damn good. "I been good tryna do better, how you been ma." We begin to talk for a few minutes until he ask me to dance with him. As soon as walk over to the crowd of people already dancing, Freak hoe by speaker knockers came on. I was Dancing on Dwayne without a care in the world, for once I wasn't worried about anything.

Shon

I gotta admit this lil party Dwayne threw is kinda lit, still don't like his punk ass though. "Damn who shawty is dancing on Dwayne like that?" Charles asks. I look in that direction and squint my eyes what the fuck. I see my bestfriend in a dress clinging to her skin, grinding and shaking her ass on Dwayne. I can't explain why but seeing her with him made me wanna beat his ass. I need to get her away from him right fucking now. I storm over and grab Kayla by her arm pulling her away from Dwayne. What the fuck she think she doing? "Shon what the fuck you doing? Why are you here?" I ignore her questions and pull her all the way outside. "Shon stop it, let me go! " I look at her like she done lost her damn mind. "Why the fuck you in there dancing with that nigga." She giving me a death stare "You need to calm down and remember who your talking to!" Yelling at me all crazy. Taking a deep breath, I look down at her. "Why are you here by yourself and with him of all people? " asking her in the calmest way I can. "I'm not here by myself I'm here with Jamie. Wait a minute why are you here you don't even like Dwayne? "

"I'm here trying to protect you from that nigga, and you in there shaking ya ass on him and shit. Where tf are your clothes this lil shit not cutting it."
I stare dead in her face and wait on a response while she rolls her eyes at me. "Shon I'm confused, last time I checked you weren't my boyfriend, you not mine and I'm not yours so I can do whatever and whoever I want." I'm standing there stunned . "Naww you are mine, Cmon Kay Kay don't be like this. You my bestfriend and I just wanna make sure you alright." Looking at her I can tell she upset with me. "Shon I'm not about to do this with you right now." She turns away from me and goes back into the house leaving me in the front yard feeling like a dumb ass. "Damn shon"

Kayla

I walk back inside the house trying to get away from Shon as quick as possible. I find myself searching for a room to gather my thoughts in. I end up in a room upstairs at the end of the hallway, I look around and see pictures of a little boy who I figure to be Dwayne. As I picked up the picture frame someone enters the room causing me to drop it. "Mybad ma I didn't mean to scare you. How you get all the way up anyway?" "Sorry Dwayne I didn't mean to snope I just needed to clear my head. I can leave if you need me to." "Naww you good. You alright you look a lil upset." biting my lip and shaking my head I say, "it's nothing really." "I'm not even gone pretend like I believe that. Cmon and talk to me." He gestures toward his bed and pats a spot close to him. This boy is so fine. Lord give me strength. "So what's on your mind?" He questions while he stares me right in the eye waiting on a response. I look away and sigh gathering my thoughts before speaking. "I'm just tired of being second best. I go unnoticed until I'm actually doing good, then people want to realize how important I am. It's just not fair" he grabs my chin and making me look up at him. "You too beautiful to be frowning ma. Who ever treating you wrong don't need to be in your life causing all this stress. Get you somebody who'll treat you like the queen you are." I didn't have anything to say losing all functions to speak or move. He inched closer and closer to me, closing my eyes I put my lips on his and began to move them in sync with his the best could. We kiss for a little while longer until he travels further down to my neck swirling his tongue and biting my neck in the process. Moans began to escape my mouth as he continued to kiss my neck. I had to stop him before this went any further. "Wait, Dwayne I'm not ready for this." He stops and grabs the back of my neck giving me one last kiss on the lips. " I know ma, I just wanna get to know you better. Just give me one chance to show you that I'm not like the rest of these niggas out here." I can tell his intentions are genuine. I cant help but be scared to let anyone else in but maybe it's time for a change. "Alright I'll give you one chance, if you mess this up there is no third." He gives me a bright beautiful smile and says. "Trust me I won't mess this up."