10

Me, Jamie, Diamond, and Hannah were all in my room having a good time just enjoying each other's company. We had ordered Chinese food not too long ago, but of course we still had our snacks.

Everyone was bundled up in covers on my queen size bed as the opening credits for "Brotherly Love" began to play. As soon as the movie was just getting started the doorbell rang.

"That's probably the food can somebody come help me please?" I got out the bed and wiggled my feet into my slippers. I looked at the lazy females on my bed and cleared my throat to gain their attention.

They all groaned and ignored me, Hannah made eye contact with me and got off the bed agreeing to come with me. "Yea I'll come with you I'm parched anyway." We traveled downstairs hearing the doorbell sound off once again. Hannah went toward the kitchen as I went to get the food.

Jamie

"I been working all night now I need to hear you call my name.." I know that ringtone anywhere. I looked over towards Kayla's night stand and reached for her phone.

I looked at the phone to see who was calling my friend this late at night. "oooo who is that ? Better not be a nigga." I ignored Diamond and swiped to accept the call.

"Hello "

"Kayla?"

"Nahh it's me Jamie, wasup big dawg?"

"You play entirely to much man, but wassup lil dawg?"

"Nothing much, let's just get to it. Why you calling my girl phone at all hours of the night? We don't do booty calls over here sir." I could hear him lightly chuckle over the phone before he responded.

"You should know it's not even like that man, we just enjoying each other's company right now. But where she at anyway I kinda wanted to talk to her real quick."

"Good answer, you might be a keeper. But she went downstairs real quick, I can give her the message for you." I'm trying my best to get some information out of him, I'll be damned if my friend gets played again.

"Nahh that's alright Jamie, just tell her to call me back please."

"will do."

I quickly hung up the phone before Kayla and Hannah came back.

Omniscient

"That'll be 20.75 miss." Kayla gave the delivery guy the money plus his tip before he handed her the bag full of warm Chinese food.

"Thank you have a nice night sir" With that she closed the door anxious to get back to the room and devour her food. She walked to the kitchen to see what was taking Hannah so long.

"Girl if you don't come help me, this stuff is hea-, oh hey Daddy I didn't know you were home." Placing the bag of Chinese food down she excitedly walked toward her father.

He wrapped his arms around her before placing a kiss on her forehead. "Hey babygirl, I been here for a lil while but ya momma told me you had company so I didn't wanna bother you."

Kayla smiled lovingly upon her father before leaving his embrace. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Hannah biting her lip and crossing her legs while she held a creepily seductive gaze at her father.

"Alright babygirl imma go back upstairs talk to you in the morning." Kayla watched her father leave the kitchen and ascend up the stairs before returning her attention towards Hannah.

Hannah quickly gained her composure back and continued to pour herself a glass of juice which was interrupted when Kayla's dad came and started a friendly conversation with her. The conversation was nothing more than a simple