6

Shon

I don't know whats wrong with me. I just might have fucked up the best thing that's ever happened to me. I never thought i'd feel this way for her, the beauty she possess is clear to me now more than ever. The way she corrects me when im wrong, her thirst for knowledge. Why couldn't I see it then like I do now. I ain't never met someone like her, always kind even, if they didn't deserve it me included. Her mind was on another level and listening to her talk could keep me entertained for hours. Let's not forget her body, the perfect balance. Thick thighs graced with stretch marks that she hates but I love em anyway, long legs that were made to wrap around my waist but I'll never get that chance, that lil booty that fits her frame only getting bigger and bigger everyday and Those lips that I'll never get to taste. Why am I noticing this now? Why didn't I tell her...that I love her? I love her .

Kayla

"No I don't wanna go Jamie I'm scared shit. You tryna turn me into a hoe fr. I already shook my ass at his party now you want me to go lay up with him."

"Girl no I'm not I just don't want you sitting around waiting for a delusional ass nigga that's not gonna treat you like the queen you are. Just try something new I'm not saying go fuck him, I'm just saying have fun."

Yesterday Dwayne asked if i wanted to come chill with him at his house, me being giddy and thriving off of my new found attention tells him yes without a second thought. I'm not sure how this is gonna go but im so scared to be around him, in his house. But I can say Jamie has a point, Shon hasn't even talked to me since the party, And Dwayne has been so sweet to me. We talk on the phone every night just goofing around and talking about nothing, I like it. I like him. You know what it's time for a change...starting today.

"Your right Jamie but I'm still scared so if I call or text you just pull up and come save me." She laughs at me trying to assure me that everything will be fine and that I'm overthinking it.

"Don't worry so much girl but if he tries anything, I'll be there in 0.002 seconds, ready to beat some ass." I love this girl so much she can brighten up the darkest day and assure me that everything will be fine. We continue laughing and joking for a few more minutes.

"Cmere and give me a hug sugga wugga." Opening my arms and running toward her.

"Omg Kayla don't start na" She runs away from me as I chase her around my room determined to hug her. After falling over my own two feet I surrender and try to catch my breath.

"Alright alright I'm tired now." Gasping for air I lay on my bed and close my eyes ready for a nap.

"Uhh uhh get your ass up I thought Dwayne was coming to get you?" Damn I forgot

"Yea he is, let me take a nap first." Yawning and closing my eyes ready to welcome sleep, Jamie starts shaking me and pulling me out of my bed.

"Girl please you can sleep later now get dressed and take a shower before he gets here." I groan and push her out my way going toward my closet.

"I love you too bitch !"