Chapter#11/Escape

"We are locked in a cell,were held captive,no way to escape. I lean against the wall thinking about how we ended up here,how we ended up in the underworld held prisoner. I look over at Soarth "were locked in a cell"STUCK IN HERE" she lets out a wail of sadness I walk over to her and sit next to her.

She's in a fettle position sobbing rocking back and forth. I put my hand on her shoulder "it's okay we will get though this" Soarth starts to play with our necklace that Zelena gave us... Wait the necklace I grab it from my neck.

"the necklace we can communicate to zelena "well what are u waiting for,try it!" She exclaims. I grab the necklace and close my eyes I've never done this before.

I grip my hand around the necklace and feel a pulse through it. "Come on. Please work." I whisper to myself. "Zelena?" I ask. Silence. My heart was beating out of my chest. "Zelena are you there." I ask. I feel something open in my mind. I gasp. Then I hear Zelenas voice. "Cassie,you there" Zelena I shout aloud "they locked us in a cell and we need to get out of this hell hole" hang tight I've round up the crew we should be here soon stay there"

I lean against the cold stone wall of my rotten cell I guess there is hope for us after all. I smile and fall asleep.

I wake up to a banging on the cell" some people are trying to sleep here" rise an shine bitches you've got work to do" a familiar  assholes says. I slowly get up and look between the bars to find Evan "hey sleeping beauty you and your little friend over there have work to do. "What kind of work?" I ask "all in good time my dear" he steps aside to reveal the boy who tried to help he's holding chains in guessing there for us "sage my loyal servant go chain our new prized pigs up." Yes sir" he says looking down clearly he Dosent want to be here.

Evan produces a key from his pocket unlocking the cell. Sage walks in  turning Soarth behind her back and carefully putting the cuffs on her wrist.

He then walks over to me nodding for me to turn around I oblige there's no point in resisting. His warm touch sends a shock threw my body he carefully puts the cuffs on my wrist like handling an infant. I guess there is good in this place after all.

We walk out of the cell. I take in all my surroundings we are clearly underground and it smells like shit down here. Evan leads us into a room that started to smell like rotten flesh and blood. I feel myself get goosebumps and tense up.

Evan smirks. "get to work girls ill be back in an hour,these body's better be cut up and burned by the time i get back" he walks away sage trailing behind him. "great" i slap the table which by the way has blood on it. "i think i am going to be sick" she throws up in a corner.

"get use to it we are going to be here for a while" i grab a hatchet "come help me carry this body i don't know what will happen if we don't do as he says" she walks over holding her breath but then lets it out because the body is extremely heavy.

we carry the body over to the chopping block. i lay the corpse onto the table and grab the hatchet."is this what being an angel is? is this my future?" no its a demons future" oh". i start sawing off the body's arm.because you can't chop it off because that would be too easy.

we finish chopping up the bodies that Evan provided us. and he then walks in with a devilish look on his face "well great job girls time to head back to your cell" thank god the smell of bodies was starting to get to me" "hahahaha" sage laughs i got him to laugh score for Cassie" trust me its not as fun as it is caught up to be" i smile at him. "trust me i know,chopping up bodies is my day job"

haha" well you too are getting along maybe we should put you in a cell with this one and ill take... "my name is Cassie Everheart""well miss, Ever-h" he stops, thinking about my name "yes, I am the Daughter of Feyre Everheart who saved heaven.
Well, then miss Everheart i think you and sage should chat you can sleep in his room and i will take this cute little thing" My name's S-soarth she whispers. "she looks petrified. Can i talk to Soarth for a minute?"

"sure but make it quick my patience is running thin he says in irate voice. i pull her over."its ok Cassie i will be fine you go with sage and i will try and make sure that Evan docent kill me" or Rape you?" that too" i give her a quick hug and whisper in her ear "check in with me if anything goes wrong through the necklace Good luck"

thanks ill need it". Alright times up you will see each other in the morning" Come along my little Angel i have big plans for you"he grins. he puts a hand to her back urging her to walk forward she turns her head and shows the saddest expression on her face.

i hear a voice at the back of my head "help me" its Soarth "you'll be fine i will try and pick sages brain see if i can find some info about him and this world" i walk over to sage he grabs me by the arm and whispers in my ear his breath sends a shock through me "you shouldn't have said your name."

hey guys, just wanted to let you know that i will continue this series i know I've been gone for a while because of things in my life and my pure laziness so as always feedback is very much appreciated i want to know how i can make this story better.

Love, Shelby