Chapter 4: Meeting new friends

Class was over and I grabbed my schedule out of my other journal. Next class was the arcane. I looked around and opened my journal for the school and dorm map. I seen that I was only 10 feet away from the class. I ran down the hallway toward the classroom. I arrived and sat down at any seat because I was the first one in there.

5 minutes later everybody strted to arrive and I started to look down so I wouldn't be scowled at because usually all the dark people had the arcane. All the sits were being fitted in and there was a girl who walked in and then looked at the seat beside me and sat there. I looked downward at my hands and made a grip.

I suddenly seen Luke walk in here. "Oh yea I forgot Luke has half if the Arcane ability." I said in my mind. He looked at me and looked down. Then there was a seat left and there was the darkest guy in the whole classroom. He looked around for a empty seat and he saw the seat beside Luke. He walked over here and sat down. I gulped and looked over to the side. "What's wrong with you?" The guy said with his deep voice. I looked around to see who was talking to me. I seen him waiting for me to answer. I shook my head saying no in my head. He made a evil smirk and said," You get nervous around me don't you?" I looked over to the side. He he laughed.

"Wassup my students. As you people can already see I'm the arcane teacher. Even though it's rare that people who are bright have the Arcane ability, I am excited about having some of you guys here. Now, for the rest of the week, you guys are going to have a pair for partner work. Oh and forgot about having group work." He said smiling brightly.

He then looked at me and blushed and looked away. "I thinks he likes you," the girl whispered right beside me. I looked over to her and looked at her weirdly. "What? I don't even know him." I said whispering. "I hear you over there. Don't think I can't you," he said. Me and the girl looked at each other and giggled. "Whats your name?" She asked me. "Oh my name, it's Belle Krekin. Yours?" I responded. "Oh my name is Trinity Murthan." She said.

"Ok so, today we will be being in groups with the four people at each group. We will be working to find out what it's like to the Arcane realm. To find out about that, one of your partners will be coming to the arcane ream." I looked around at each group they looked they had fun. Some people knew each other and some people who didn't know each other had fun.

"So, ummm who wants to go to the Arcane Realm?" Luke asked. "I would like to." I responded. "I would too." Said the darkest guy in the group really fast after I said that. I looked at him and cringed with fear. "Ok so, I'll be the writer when I come back and Luke will illustrate, ok?" I interrogated. The both nodded and the other guy was sitting there being quiet and looking away into space. "Ok I'm going." I said. I then called my hands into fists and then blood red magical power appeared. I then opened my hands letting the arcane energy release into me and then vanished into the arcane realm.