Chapter 9: The Destruction of Magic

Derek lifted me up and walked to my room with Lequa telling the direction. He put me in the bed and left waving Lequa bye.

It was 9:00 am and we started at 12:00 pm. I got up taking a shower because i smelled like Derek's cologne and wine. I walked into the bathroom and got my underclothing and towel and then turned the water on with my telekinesis and opened the shower curtain using telekinesis. I grabbed my rag half asleep and started to clean myself off.

I walked out of the shower energetic and happy. I was refreshed and I grabbed me a pair of skinny jeans, brown leather knee high boots, black leather jacket and a black shirt. I put my hair in a braid and grabbed my bag and my notebooks. I looked at the schedule and I was drinking caramel Mocha and when I was reading the schedule and seen the practicing magic part I spit out all of the mocha in my mouth. "Ah we have practice today?!" I exclaimed. "Yea, you didn't know that?" She asked. "Yea, I didn't, I thought they were inly on Fridays." I replied. I then used telekinesis to lift all of the mocha on the floor. I put it in the sink and walked out if the room to school. I then ran and with my bag on me.

43 minutes later, I arrived and sat down in class. Luke sure was quiet, so I asked him," Hey are you ok?" He was silent and he actually moved away a little bit. He then got up and let Micheal sit next to me. He then put his arm on the backside of my chair saying," Hi." I narrowed my eyes and looked away. "Hey what's the matter sweetie?" He said putting his hand under my chin moving my head towards him. He stared deep down into my eyes and locked his eyes on me. I felt like I was getting hypnotized. I then felt his hand go between my legs I then flew up into the air and gave him a hard twirl kick making him fly off of his seat. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH THAT AREA, ONLY IF I EVER HAVE A HUSBAND OR FIND ME A REAL GUY!!!" I yelled really loud.

2 of my classes had passed and it was time for the class of mental ability. I sat down and Derek sat down smiling brightly. "Hi, how was your other classes?" He asked happily. I was grouchy after what Micheal did to me. He seen my face and seen how I was sitting. "What's wrong?" He asked. That face of his when he asked me that made me a little happy. "I got fucking insulted." I said angrily. "Oh, well how?" He asked I seen Lequa there being nosy. Her face was hilarious but I was still angry. "The guy with pink hair, named Micheal, touched my vagina on purpose." I said and when I said that Derek's eyes flew open. "Why would you be acting like that, you were making out with her." Luke mumbled. "What did you say, because I'm not I'm the mood." I said fisting my hand up with the arcane power in my other hand and fire in my other hand. As I thought about it, the power got bigger and bigger. Luke then said," I didn't say anything." "Yea, you better not, because if you did, that face of yours would be in that ground, and your flesh and bones would be ashes." I said threatening.

That class was over and I walked to the practicing your magic to show off your abilities. The principle then called people to show their power and she called my name up there. "I dont want to do this, because if I do then I destroy part-." I tried to say but she interrupted. "But if you'll listen I-" I tried to say but she interrupted me again and she made me mad more mad than I was. "Now." She said. A girl walked up to me with her phone in her face and she then slapped me. I balled my hands up into fists and they had a arcane aura, and it was black and red. I then closed my eyes tightly, and when I opened them, they were fully black. I then made my limit to reach the rage point.

They say that there was a dark and light girl named Elembius. She was the daughter of the arcane. She started seek for two people to be inside and she gave them a dark gift. It was the Dark Wrath and gave them a light gift, that was healing, and the power of the Eternal Wrath. And the person that has them two are know as frekinian.

I then released the energy and the room became dim and it had red in it and yelled. Bad things started to happen such as, the walls were breaking, the floor was cracking, people getting slung, the door was shut and couldn't be opened, and lost souls were coming out of the ground and attacking people. I then seen my other friends standing there, they weren't getting hurt and when I saw Micheal I smiled, force pushed him into the wall, then made a dark mist chain that couldn't be broken and chained his legs, waist, and arms onto the wall. I then made dark energy appear in my hands again and then made it go to Micheal and it started rotate around Micheal and it was taking all of his magic energy. He was groaning in pain and he then became weaker and weaker. It was then transferring to me making me have more power.

Derek then ran up the stairs and then tackled me down. He looked into my eyes and kissed me. I then let all of my energy go and the energy that I was draining from Michael go to him. My eyes became normal, and then my eyes flew open when I seen Derek kissing me. I pushed him off asking," Why are you kissing me?" "Oh, well I did that say you can calm down." He said shrugging his shoulder. I narrowed my eyes to make them look like it was questionable. People then started to clap their hands for Derek saving the day. He looked around and seem people looking at him. Girls started to scream and said," I love you, can you marry me, fuck me, I love your dick baby." And when he heard them say that he laughed nervously. And all the popular guys were jealous. Well Derek was popular but he didn't like dealing with girls except for me some reason. But he became more popular than usual. I then walked down the stairs and when I was the walls were healing and the ground was. I then seen Micheal stuck on the wall with the dark mist chain on him. I then made them disappear.