Chapter 11: The Punk Girl

I walked into my bedroom sitting down. I looked around and seen that there was a girl sitting there with Lequa. "Who's she?" I asked. "Oh ummm, this is my friend Belle and Belle this is Masrebeth." Lequa explained. "Sup." Masrebeth said. "Hey, so why are you in here?" I asked. "Oh well, I was waiting for you because I seen your abilities and they are awesome. And if I had that ability, I would smash people's face in." She said. I raised my eyebrow and she looked at me and said," Sorry." I laughed. And we were hanging out and we were talking to Lequa about life.

"Hey did you hear about Luke being jealous of you and Derek. He thinks that Derek likes you. So now he's angry and he's torturing him and telling rumors about him." She said. I looked at her funny and said," Oh is that so, I knew it. He always stared at me since Derek and me started to talk to each other. That doesn't mean I like him. Ughhhhh that makes me angry. Ugh people and their jealousy." I said balling my fists up. I then grabbed mad and smiled at it and calmed down. "What the fuck is that?" She asked pointing at it. I looked at her and smiled saying happily," Oh that's mad. Charles gave it to me." She smiled, giggled and laughed. I narrowed my eyes and force pushed her onto the wall. I then held her up in the air using telekinesis. "You don't want me to take all of your energy, don't you?" I asked.

She shook her head and said," Sorry, I just thought it was funny. That you have a puppet that calms you down." I shrugged my shoulders. "Hey have a wonderful questions, wouldn't it be great if we used this room for a magic practice thingie. Like the place where you git into that rage but smaller and you can learn more techniques foe your abilities. But you have to put a air shield so it wouldn't break anything, but wait aren't you the pagathasebetbfp?" She asked. "Yea, and yes that's a wonderful idea." I said smiling. She exhaled really loud and said," O.M.F.G, I can't believe it. Your the only person that is a pagathasebetbfp." "Well I don't know how to control my abilities so yea you have a consequence for being a pagathasebetbfp." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well that's why I said this is a perfect place, the size, the type of wall, flooring, and has only one window. But you'll need to cover that with your air ability." She said. "I told you I don't know how to, because sometime I do something with that ability it goes all wrong." I said. And later in the evening we figured out ideas and suggestions. It worked perfectly.