Chapter 5: The Arcane Realm

It was hot, alot of flames, lightning strikes the ground. I jump in fear. The guy arrived and looked at me and grabbed my hand and ran. Where I was standing, lightning then stroked the ground. My eyes are wide open and I looked at the guy. "Who are you and what's your name?"

He looked at me and continued to run. I heard big footsteps and I looked around to see if anyone was following us but didn't see it. He covered my mouth when I was about to say something. We hid in a hole so the thing wouldn't get us. When it got closer I kept getting scared. When it walked passed us, it looked like nemesis off of Resident Evil. It carried a big axe and had a leather suit on. It then walked father and then disappeared in the distance. I hen looked at the guy and his eyes were golden looking like a golden angel trumpet. I backed away and he got closer to me and said," We need to go." I looked at him and grabbed his when he put his hand out. I jumped high and started to run.

We then used our arcane power to go back to our land. I then arrived gasping for air. Trinity ran up to me asking," Are you okay?" I nodded and seen the guy stand in front of me. Class was over, our report was 96/100. And the illustration was 87/95. I walked out if the classroom.