Chapter 3: My First Class

It was midnight, I walked to the bathroom before bed and changed into my pj's. I turned the light off, got in the bed and told Lequa goodnight.

I awoke and I quickly grabbed my schedule and read it. I has to go to class at 8:30 am. It was 7:43, I put it down and ran to my closet, grabbed me a pair of foot high boots, leggings with a skirt and a denim jacket with a T-shirt underneath, and I ran to the bathroom and took a shower. 7:59 arrived and I was already ready and Lequa was ready too. I grabbed my empty messenger bag with my journal. "Wow, you look beautiful." Lequa said looking up and down. I blushed and then I started to run towards the school building. I opened the school door, and looked for the class for the Elementals. I finally found the class. I walked I to there and seen Luke. He seen me with his hood on and he waved without smiling. I walked towards the empty seat and all of a sudden a guy with pink hair blocked me.

"Hey cutie. What do you think ya doin?" He said putting his hand on my cheek getting closer to my face with the sexual smirk. "I..I..I was going to sit right beside Luke."I said stuttering in fright. He then licks the side of my face and hugs anonymously. I push him off of me saying angrily," Get the fuck off of me. What the hell is wrong with you?" He backed up and let me sit there walking away. Luke looked at me in amazement. "Wow, I never seen a girl do that." I shrugged my shoulders and said,"Eh, well I have to protect myself, my mom nor father is nit here and you can't be babied forever." "Well, that's really good, I guess your brave then, and I didnt know you cuss." He said. "Well yea I'm a bad girl too." I said smiling. "You like pretty or better yet beautiful today." He said raising an eyebrow. "Thanks."I said smiling.

"Hello my wonderful students. Today, we will be learning about each other's abilities of Elemental abilities. And we will be experimenting the way dogs communicate with the Earth's surface of this University. I will be explaining you what we will be doing throughout the 4 years......" he kept talking and talking, but while he was talking, I was doodling and then gave Luke a note. It said," Hi, and the teacher talks too much, lol." He read it and laughed quietly. He started to write something down and when he gave it to me, I read it, and it said," Lol, it's boring in here, and what's the journal for?" I wrote down," Oh my journal is for me taking notes of life and info of people with abilities and would you like to see it?"

I gave the note to him and he read it. He shrugged and whispered," Sure, why not." He grabbed the journal. He seen a tag to separate notes. I read the tag and it said ingredients, other one said body of a person,magical creatures, and abilities. He scammed through the journal, and whispered," Its like an encyclopedia." I smiled.